Rapidly Create Everything from AutoPlay Menus to Complete Windows Apps
AutoPlay Media Studio delivers on the promise of rapid application development. It’s perfect for making anything from autoplay CD/DVD/USB menus and utilities to games and interactive multimedia applications – complete with web interaction, database connectivity, video playback and much more.
- Software Creation that’s Drag and Drop Easy
- Visual Software Development for Windows
- 20+ Visual Objects = Rapid Software Development
- Easy Scripting Language with 865+ Built-in Actions
- Expandable with AutoPlay Plugins and Addons
- Not Just Dependable: Battle Hardened
- Works with Windows 11, Windows 10 and many earlier versions
Best of all, you don’t need to learn any coding — and you can get started using it right now, for FREE without any obligation!
Easy To Use. No Training Needed
This easy-to-use software development tool allows you to create your own custom software in a visual drag and drop workspace. Make anything from CD/DVD/USB autorun menus and interactive presentations to complete multimedia software programs – quickly and easily! Simply drag and drop to create amazing Windows software applications.
The Original! Trusted Since 1997
Since 1997 we have been the autorun menu and rapid application builder of choice for thousands of software developers worldwide. With millions of autorun menus and applications distributed, you simply cannot find a more robust and well tested tool in this category than Autoplay Media Studio.
Drag and Drop Development
Quickly turn your ideas into fully functioning applications. With a wide range of actions and objects to choose from, all the most popular functionality is right at your fingertips. Simply drag and drop to visually build your app!
Powerful Scripting System
Users without any coding experience can simply click to add actions from the library to build up functionality, from basic screen controls to advanced operating system commands. Advanced coders will instantly feel at home hand coding in the familiar Lua-based environment.
Target Any Version of Windows
From Windows XP right up to Windows 11, we’ve got you covered. You can be completely confident that your applications and menus are fully compatible. There’s no worrying about operating system compatibility or runtime issues. Just click and go!
Licensing That Makes Sense
As developers ourselves, we understand the challenges you face. Our objective was to keep the costs of single-user licenses low enough for individuals to afford, yet provide deep enough multi-user discounts to make sense for full development teams.
Video Tour of AutoPlay Media Studio
Purchase AutoPlay Media Studio
Learn More About AutoPlay Media Studio
- Free 30 Day Trial of AutoPlay Media Studio
- Visual Development Environment
- Create Windows Software Applications
- Drag and Drop Visual Objects to Create Apps
- Flexible Lua Scripting System
- Impressive Multimedia Features
- Easy Software Deployment Options
- What’s New in AutoPlay Media Studio 8?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- User’s Guide