• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • embine
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2004

Variables from more than one SQLite table

I'm trying to select variables from more than one table.

thumb_one = SQLite.QueryToTable(db_files, "SELECT * FROM files, ps_files WHERE files.file_id = ps_files.file.id AND ps_files.ps_sections_id_sub = 'factsheets'");

But when I try and output one of the fields I get an error.
    Dialog.Message("Notice", thumb_one.Data[1].file_name, MB_OK, MB_ICONINFORMATION, MB_DEFBUTTON1);

Any ideas anyone?
  • sside
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by embine

thumb_one = SQLite.QueryToTable(db_files, "SELECT * FROM files, ps_files WHERE files.file_id = ps_files.file.id AND ps_files.ps_sections_id_sub = 'factsheets'");

Dialog.Message("Notice", thumb_one.Data[1].file_name, MB_OK, MB_ICONINFORMATION, MB_DEFBUTTON1);

Any ideas anyone?
    Code:
    [B]thumb_one.Data[1]["file_name"][/B]
    Code:
    Dialog.Message("Notice", [B][COLOR=Red]thumb_one.Data[1]["file_name"][/COLOR][/B], MB_OK, MB_ICONINFORMATION, MB_DEFBUTTON1);

Comment

• sside
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by embine

Any ideas anyone?
      I see also that you want to perform a join and from where i see it i don't think is right (see in blue). Are the tables in the same database? If not you can't join that way.
      I assume that both tables are in the same database. This will change the outcome, it wold be something like this;
      Code:
      [B]thumb_one.Data[1]["tablename.file_name"][/B]
      Code:
      Dialog.Message("Notice", [B][COLOR=Red]thumb_one.Data[1]["tablename.file_name"][/COLOR][/B], MB_OK, MB_ICONINFORMATION, MB_DEFBUTTON1);

Comment

Working...
      X