AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 Professional Edition - Last Minute Notes
Copyright © 2005 Indigo Rose Corporation.
All rights reserved. AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 is a trademark of Indigo Rose
||AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 Professional Edition
||220.127.116.11 - (what has changed?)
||October 3, 2005
||Unauthorized distribution prohibited. See License.txt for licensing details.
Table Of Contents
About AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0
Microsoft HTML Help Requirements
Copyright & Trademark Notice
Thank you for using AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0! The best way to get
started quickly is to read the Getting Started user's guide. A shortcut
to the user's guide is located in the Start menu under Start ->
Programs -> Indigo Rose Corporation -> AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0
You can also access the Getting Started guide from within AutoPlay itself, by choosing Help > Getting Started from the program menu.
If you have any questions, or need help with this product, please visit http://www.indigorose.com.
AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 is the state of the art in CD-autoplay
multimedia tools. With its intuitive workflow and drag-and-drop
objects, even absolute beginners can quickly achieve impressive
results. But despite its world-renown ease of use, AutoPlay Media
Studio is a serious development tool. In fact, it's used by thousands
of people to create everything from AutoRun/AutoPlay menus and CD
business cards, to fully interactive training applications. With
AutoPlay, your imagination is your only limit!
AutoPlay Media Studio excels at integrating diverse media types such as images, sounds, videos, text, and Flash into a single cohesive presentation. In fact, AutoPlay has been trusted to deliver rock-solid multimedia experiences to millions of people around the world. Users just like you have chosen AutoPlay Media Studio for:
- Multimedia Authoring & Application Development
- Computer Based Training (CBT) Applications
- CD-ROM AutoPlay/AutoRun Menu Systems
- Interactive Marketing Presentations
- CD Business Cards
- Much more
There are hundreds of new features and improvements - all of which were designed to make your job easier. Quite simply, there is no other multimedia authoring tool available that gives you the freedom to create fully interactive, custom software applications as quickly or as easily as AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0.
Whether you're a long-time user of our AutoPlay products or you're coming to us for the first time, get ready to be amazed. Just some of the new features in store for you include: as-you-type spell checking, integrated CD-R burning, real-time multi-channel sound mixing, text rotation, "skinable" objects, PNG image support with full alpha transparency/blending, image translucency, timer events, automatic file management and impressive "bare metal" DirectX video playback.
Behind the scenes, we completely rewrote our design environment with the input of top graphic designers, video professionals and software developers. We wanted it to work the way you do - fast, efficient and totally easy to use. It's still completely visual - point, click, drag, drop and you're ready to go. But when you want to get in there and tinkerů Wow! Our new runtime engine is simply incomparable to anything else out there. With the addition of an incredibly powerful free-form "scripting" engine, there's pretty much nothing it can't handle. With over 360 high-level actions (all accessible from our new Action Wizard), creating visually impressive custom software applications is a snap.
More than ever before, AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 empowers you to
create. Use it to build jaw-dropping AutoRun Menus and CD Business
Cards, or use it for Computer Based Training, Application Development,
Demos, Walkthroughs, Presentations, Custom Web Browsers and just about
any other multimedia task you can dream up. Don't be held back by your
choice of tools - if you can dream it, you can do it with AutoPlay
Media Studio 5.0.
18.104.22.168 - October 3, 2005
- Fixed a bug where Autoplay was not recognizing files created with AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 Standard Edition. This affected some of the project templates.
22.214.171.124 - September 12, 2005
- Fixed a bug where the On Stop event was being fired when a video completed.
- Fixed a spelling mistake in the Folder.DeleteTree action's XML.
- Fixed a bug where the program would sometimes hang at runtime when the background music looped.
- Fixed a bug in the Acrobat detection script.
- Fixed some problems with the button editor when exporting 8-bit images.
- Fixed a bug that could cause crashes both at design-time and runtime when using 8 bit images.
- Fixed a bug where using the keyboard to select items in the File Browse dialog resulted in more then one item being selected.
- Fixed an issue with the background color of the Flash object where when a new file is loaded using the Flash.Load action, it was still using the old file's default background color instead of the new file.
- Made use of the WinInet Error dialog in cases where some authentication is required but none has been provided.
126.96.36.199 - May 26, 2005
- New Action: Application.ExitScript - Breaks out of the current block of script being executed.
- New Action: File.IsInUse - Returns true if a file is in use at a specific location or false if it is not. If a file is in use it cannot be copied over or deleted.
- New Action: File.RunAs - Runs an executable as a different user.
- New Action: HTTP.GetFileSize - Gets the size (in bytes) of a file located on an Internet Web site.
- New Action: HTTP.GetFileSizeSecure - Gets the size of a file (in bytes) located on an Internet Web site using HTTPS (secure hypertext transfer protocol).
- New Action: StatusDlg.GetAutoSize - Gets whether or not the built-in status dialog will automatically resize when its settings change.
- New Action: StatusDlg.SetAutoSize - Sets whether or not the built-in status dialog will automatically resize when its settings change.
- New Action: StatusDlg.ShowProgressMeter - Shows or hides the progress meter on the built-in status dialog.
- New Action: String.AbbreviateFilePath - Returns an abbreviated file path given a maximum number of characters.
- New Action: String.GetFormattedSize - Given a number of bytes, returns a formatted string that converts to bytes, KB, MB or GB and optionally inserts commas.
- Added the ZIP_STATUS_MAJOR and ZIP_STATUS_MINOR constants to the Status parameter of the progress callback functions in the Zip.Add and Zip.Extract actions.
- Made it so that function errors in callback functions would be reported in the same manner as all other functional errors.
- Added more new specific HTTP error codes to make debugging HTTP actions easier.
- Made it so that the File.Copy and File.Move action callback functions now have two extra parameters: FileCopied and FileTotal.
- Added a callback function to the File.Install action: ProgressCallbackFunction. This callback function is fired while files are being installed.
- Added a callback function to the File.Install action: OverwriteCallbackFunction. This callback function is fired if the Overwrite parameter is set to FILE_INSTALL_CALLBACK.
- Made it so that if jumping or navigating to the current page, that page would not be added to the page history. This means that in the page history you should not have two of the same pages in a row.
- Made it so that File.Copy, File.Find, File.Move, File.Delete and File.Install all abbreviate the file paths displayed in the status dialog if it is visible and a callback function is not being used.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect error was being returned by some Internet actions if there was a functional error in the callback function.
- Fixed some of the error codes that were being thrown by the HTTP actions.
- Fixed some problems in the Acrobat detection script where it would sometimes fail for Acrobat 7.0.
- Fixed a bug where the Status dialog would sometimes leave space for an icon even if no icon was set to be displayed.
- Fixed the File.Install action so that it creates backups properly.
- Fixed the File.DeleteOnReboot action where it would fail on non-NT systems.
- Fixed up the HTTP actions authentication system to work with NTML authentication and the Internet Explorer auto-proxy settings.
- Made it so that File.OpenURL uses the default shell verb for the URL instead of forcing it to use "open".
- Made it so that if File.Open fails with the "open" shell verb it drops through and tries the default shell verb for that file type.
- Made it so that if File.OpenEmail fails with the "open" shell verb, it will drop through and try using the default shell verb to open the email message.
- Fixed a bug in the HTTP.Submit action that caused a memory leak and might cause other HTTP actions to fail later in the program.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause HTTP.Submit actions to fail, or to have duplicate submissions.
- Made it so that File.SetAttributes would not make any changes to the file's compressed state unless the "Compressed" setting was specifically passed into the action.
- Fixed a bug where the HTTP.Submit action would sometimes not return all of the information returned by the server.
- Fixed a bug where the HTTP.Submit action was sometimes not working properly when using the SUBMIT_GET method.
- Fixed a bug in the IE detection script file where it was returning incorrect sub-build numbers. A new detection method has been implemented.
- Fixed a bug where when using the browse for folder option in the Action Wizard, if you selected CD_ROOT the returned folder value was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where a Video Object's mouse click sound would not be heard until the second time you clicked on the object.
- Fixed a bug where if the Application.Exit action was called during the execution of another action such as a File.Find, it would cause the exit not to work afterwords.
- Fixed a problem with mouse cursor changing and tooltips in the Hotspot object when it is enabled and disabled. Now if a Hotspot object is disabled, it will not show its tooltip.
- Fixed a bug where no confirmation dialog would be shown if you opened another project file while there were unsaved changes in the current project.
- Fixed a bug where the undo/redo feature would not work in some areas under the Project menu.
- Fixed a bug where if the control panel style for a video object was missing at design time, its properties would display incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where dragging and dropping an audio file onto an object would create the Audio.Load action, but leave out the escaping backslashes in the file's path.
- Fixed a bug in the Grid Preferences where if you specified zero as either the cell size or block size, AutoPlay Media Studio would crash when the grid was enabled.
- Fixed a bug relating to page inheritance and objects where if you renamed a parent page, its objects would not be found on the child pages.
- Fixed a bug in the Folder.Create action where it would enable a folder with trailing spaces to be created. Now trailing spaces in the folder path are removed.
- Made it so that the working folder argument in the File.Run action is expanded for relative paths.
- Fixed a bug where action plugin dependency files were not being loaded properly.
- Fixed an error in the Math.Round action that would cause incorrect results to be returned when using high decimal precision.
- Fixed a bug where the runtime would not work on systems without IE 4.0 installed. Typically this only affected old Windows 95 systems. Now it delays loading WININET.DLL which will cause it to run properly.
- Made the no progress option on the self-extracting launcher work properly.
- Fixed a bug where the Project | Dependencies did not have undo or redo support.
- Fixed a bug where the Label object's custom sounds would not work if the "Rename Resource Files" option was used at build time.
- Fixed a bug where the save state was not being updated properly after undoing or redoing project actions.
- Fixed a bug where double-clicking on a project file to open it would sometimes cause the "up one folder" icon to not be created in the gallery tab of the Select File Dialog.
- Fixed a bug where the action wizard would use relative paths for plugin file paths, even though plugins do not work with relative paths.
- Fixed a bug where HTTP.GetFileSizeSecure would default the port value to 80 rather than 443.
188.8.131.52 - December 7, 2004
- Added a new variable called "_NoExitScriptOnPageJump". If true, script in an event will continue to be executed after a Page.Jump or Page.Navigate action is called. If false, the execution of the script in the event will halt after Page.Jump or Page.Navigate is called. This variable is false by default. This variable has been put in to provide a way for applications created before version 184.108.40.206 to maintain compatibility with the new changes made to the runtime engine. As a rule, this variable should be false for all new projects.
- Fixed a bug where plugin objects would work fine the first time they were displayed but would no longer work if the user navigated away from the page and then back to it.
220.127.116.11 - December 2, 2004
- Added GIF image support. Supports GIF transparency. Does NOT support animated GIFs.
- Added LZW-compressed TIF (TIFF) image support.
- Changed the actions HTTP.Download, HTTP.TestConnection and HTTP.Submit so that they now use the WinInet API for Internet connectivity. This means that they will go through the user's existing Internet Explorer connection settings. This should eliminate most problems related to proxy servers. The actions still have the same format and take the same arguments, however more information is now passed to the progress callback function.
- NEW ACTION: HTTP.DownloadSecure. Downloads a file from an Internet Web site using HTTPS (secure hypertext transfer protocol).
- NEW ACTION: HTTP.SubmitSecure. Submits data to an Internet Web site using HTTPS (secure hypertext transfer protocol) and returns the response from the server.
- NEW ACTION: HTTP.GetConnectionState. Retrieves detailed information about the connected state of the local system.
- NEW ACTION: HTTP.GetHTTPErrorInfo. Retrieves detailed information about the last HTTP error that occurred.
- NEW ACTION: System.GetMemoryInfo. Returns a table containing the system's memory information such as total RAM and available RAM.
- NEW ACTION: Application.ExitScript. This action causes the script to return from the current block. For example, once Application.ExitScript is called any script in the same event after that call will not be executed. See the Help file for more details.
- NEW ACTION: Drive.GetInformation. This action returns a table of information about a drive on the system such as its label, file system, serial number and shell display name.
- Added an optional argument to Application.Exit that allows you to specify a process return code.
- Added a return value to File.Run. You can now get the process return code of the application that was run.
- Changed SW_NORMAL to SW_SHOWNORMAL in the scripting environment. Both values will work, but it is better to use SW_SHOWNORMAL for future compatibility.
- Added an optional argument to File.Find that allows you to specify a callback function that gets called whenever a matching file is located.
- Added more values to what is returned by System.GetOSVersionInfo when called on Windows NT 4 .0 (SP6), Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- Made it so that the actions Application.Exit, Page.Jump and Page.Navigate will cause the script engine to return from the current block of script. For example, once Page.Jump is called any script in the same event after that call will not be executed. See the Help file for more details.
- Made it so that INIFile.SetValue will create the INI file if it does not already exist.
- Made it so that script code is now printed without a border.
- Made it so that Web objects will not always show scrollbars. Now they will only show scrollbars if needed.
- Made it so that the file "thumbs.db" is automatically removed from the CD_ROOT folder if it exists when publishing to a CD or an ISO file. Leaving this file in place could cause a very limited number of systems to browse the CD as an image CD instead of starting the AutoPlay application.
- Added a new built-in variable _IR_ProductID that is the ID string of the current Indigo Rose product. For AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 Professional is will be "AMS50P", for the Standard version it is "AMS50S".
- Made it so that the CHANNEL_BACKGROUND audio channel fires the "Finish" event when each background audio file finishes.
- Added the build-in variable _SourceFilename which is the name of the executable that was launched to start the AutoPlay application at runtime. For example "autorun.exe".
- Added a Syntax Check option to the script editor's Advanced menu. This command will perform an immediate syntax check of the script.
- Enhanced the level and detail of the script tracing in debug mode. That is, the information that is sent to the debug window if it is displayed and Debug.SetTraceMode(true) has been called.
- Fixed a problem in the script editor where it would sometimes not display tooltips and drop-down lists properly when displayed on a second monitor.
- Fixed a problem in the script editor with non-Western character sets. You can now choose any character set for script editing.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some fonts not to display properly at runtime if the user did not already have them installed. It was related to fonts that are implemented in multiple ttf files instead of just one.
- Fixed a bug where self-extracting AutoPlay applications would occasionally incorrectly remove the temporary folder from the system.
- Fixed a bug where plugin objects would remain visible on all pages if they were on a page that was inherited from.
- Fixed a bug where tooltips would still be displayed for disabled objects.
- Fixed a bug that could cause AutoPlay Media Studio to crash if displaying or working with files that have file dates beyond 2038. Usually such files have corrupted file headers but now it will not crash.
- Fixed a bug in the Dialog.Message() action where MB_ICONSTOP was not displaying.
- Fixed a problem that would occur when calling actions from plugin objects if the AutoPlay application window was covered by another window when the first page was displayed.
18.104.22.168 - June 7, 2004
- Added new error code to System.Reboot. Application.GetLastError() returns 1823 if the reboot command fails.
- Added support for WMA and ASF audio files.
- Added the Math.Round action.
- Made it so that files that exist anywhere off of the CD_ROOT folder will not be duplicated when selected in a select file dialog.
- Fixed a bug in the code editor where the wrong argument was being highlighted in the codetip when working on actions which were being called from within another actions's arguments.
- Fixed a bug where AutoPlay would crash if the startup preference was set to "last project" and AutoPlay was launched by double-clicking on a project file.
- Fixed a bug where adding items to a listbox object using actions would not cause the horizontal scrollbar to appear even if it was needed.
- Fixed a bug where the File | Save As command would sometimes strip characters from the end of the file name.
- Made it so that if the CD burning control cannot not be initialized you will still be able to build to a hard drive folder or create a self-extracting executable.
- Fixed a bug that could cause problems with displaying certain fonts on non-English systems.
- Fixed a bug in the String.MakePath action which incorrectly caused it to return a blank string.
- Added some error checking to make sure that the value passes to Math.ACos() and Math.ASin() was between -1 and 1 inclusive.
- Fixed a bug in System.RegisterFont where registering a temporary font would not work.
- Fixed a bug where characters from the extended ASCII character set could not be entered into a masked input object properly.
- Fixed a bug where applications that used the "Always on Top" window settings would crash when running on systems with 256 color displays.
- Fixed a bug in the HTTP actions where the proxy server address was not being set properly.
22.214.171.124 - February 27, 2004
- Added a project importer for AutoPlay Menu Studio 3.0 projects. This feature is accessed by opening the .am3 file from File > Open. Read the section of the help file entitled "Importing AutoPlay Media Studio 3.0 Projects" for more details about the conversion process.
- Added an option to the publish to hard drive folder called "Rename Resource Files" that obscures ("hides") the filenames of your resource files during publishing. This option also allows you to rename the "AutoPlay" folder to something else during publish. See the Help file in the "Hard Drive Folder" topic for details.
- Added a feature to the Button Maker application that allows you to flip button images on the horizontal and vertical axis. This feature can be accessed from Button > Image Manipulation menu item.
- Changed the menu item Help > Technical Support > Contact Support to jump to new online ticket submission site instead of the client-side form.
- Added an "Enable AutoPlay Feature" option to the Compressed Executable publish method.
- Added an optional parameter to Shell.CreateShortcut (called "HotKey") that allows you to specify a hotkey for the shortuct.
- Added the ability to the Zip.Add action to use wildcards in the Files table to include mutliple files. Also added the optional "Recurse" argument to the action for these cases.
- Added a new action called Input.ScrollToLine which allows you to scroll up or down to a specific line in a multiline input object.
- Added a new action called Input.ScrollLines which allows you to to scroll up or down a certain number of lines in a multiline input object.
- Added in the ability to get the common Application Data folder via the Shell.GetFolder action.
- Fixed a bug where fonts would not appear anti-aliased on Windows 95, 98, and ME for the label, paragraph, and button objects.
- Fixed a bug where the name for buttons created by the AutoPlay Media Studio 4.0 to 5.0 project converter would sometimes not be formed properly.
- Made it so that you can rename an object to the same name with a different case. For example, you can now rename an object from "Name" to "NAme" without a data validation error.
- Fixed a bug where changing the Scroll Style of a Paragraph object using the Properties Inspector to a skin and then back to "Standard" would not properly set the style back to standard properly.
- Fixed a bug where Text objects imported from AutoPlay Media Studio 4.0 projects were not retaining their actions, as commented out script in version 5.0.
- Fixed a bug where the project size meter would sometimes not update properly after the resources were optimized.
- Fixed a bug where project specific settings for publishing were not being reset when a new document was started or opened
- Fixed a bug where disabling an object on it's On Click event would set the object state to the incorrect value. This only affected objects with the On Click event.
- Fixed a bug where the cursor would sometimes not update properly when an object's visibility state or enabled state was changed.
- Fixed a bug where the web object would cause some redraw issues at run time if the window's style was set to kiosk.
- Fixed a bug where hidden files or folders would not be "picked up" when publishing to a compressed executable.
- Fixed a bug where the de-selection order of objects did not match the selection order in the design environment.
- Fixed a bug where calling Application.Exit on a Page's On Close event or the project's On Shutdown event would cause the run time to hang.
- Fixed a bug where the System.GetOSVersionInfo() would return the wrong BuildNumber on Windows 95 and Windows 98.
- Fixed a resource leak that would occur when page transitions were used.
- Fixed a bug where reading very large values from the Registry (using actions) would sometimes return -99 in error.
- Fixed a bug in System.GetUserInfo where it would incorrectly return false as the IsAdmin value on some systems.
- Fixed a bug where System.GetTime() would return the incorrect time from 12:00am - 12:59am and 12:00pm - 12:59pm if the format specified was TIME_FMT_AMPM.
- Fixed a bug where tooltips would occasionally be displayed even if the object was not visible.
- Fixed a bug where the Input.SetText action did not take into account the input object's mask if one was set.
- Fixed a bug where the Paragraph.SetText action would incorrectly interpret "\\n" as a newline.
- Fixed a bug where the Window.SetOrder action would bring the window to the front even if the HWND_BOTTOM setting was used.
- Fixed the way that the Zip.Add action's IncludeFolderNames parameter works. Now this will only include relative paths extending from base folders that contain wildcards ("*.*", etc.) Please see the help file topic "Zip.Add" more information.
126.96.36.199 - December 19, 2003
- Fixed several problems introduced in 188.8.131.52 that could cause the program to crash and the runtime not to work properly.
- Fixed a bug in the Input object where it would not set the object's default text properly if an input mask was being used.
184.108.40.206 - December 18, 2003
- Made it so that pressing the Esc key while a video is running in full screen mode causes it to return to normal size.
- Added the ability to set the Volume Identifier when doing an ISO image build.
- Added a checkbox to the Advanced tab of the Window Settings dialog that allows you to disable the audio engine at run time if the application is run on a Windows NT 4.0 system. This enables your embedded videos to have sound at runtime. This is due to a limitation of Windows NT 4.0.
- Made it so that if you do an Application.Exit action on the project's "On Startup" event, it will immediately exit the application and not draw the page for the first time.
- Added the ability for Object plugins to include fonts into the build process automatically.
- Added a More Plugins menu option to the Insert > Plugin Objects sub menu that allows you to jump to a Web page where you can find more plugins and addons.
- Added a More Plugins button to the About Plugin and Action Plugins screens that take you to a Web site where you can find more plugins and addons.
- Made it so that unlicensed object plugins will not show up on the Insert > Plugin Objects menu.
- Made it so that missing or unlicensed Action Plugins are not displayed in the Action Plugins screen.
- Added an option to the Resource Preview page of Preferences that allows you to disable the live preview for Flash objects.
- Fixed a problem in the HTTP actions that could cause the actions not to work with certain proxy servers.
- Fixed a bug where double clicking a project file (.am5) to open it would sometimes not initiate the Project pane properly.
- Fixed a bug where cleaning resource folders would not work properly if the project path contained a folder named "Plugins" or "Scripts"
- Fixed a problem where if you had many input objects on a page a small white rectangle would sometimes flash in the upper-left corner when the page was displayed.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the design environment to crash when doing an undo or redo
- Fixed a bug where plugin objects that could not be created properly could cause design environment instability.
- Fixed a bug in the shell control where it monitored the entire folder structure under the folder that was being displayed. This would cause it to update much to frequently. Now it just monitors the folder being displayed.
- Fixed a bug where the background music would reset the volume level when it started the next song.
- Fixed a problem where when a Web object was initially displayed at run time it woud not update the page's background area properly.
- Fixed a bug where the Label Object would sometimes calculate the wrong bounding rectangle size at runtime if: a) the end user did not have the font installed or b) the label object was center or the right aligned.
- Fixed a bug where the script editor would sometimes display the wrong function in the quick help area.
- Fixed a bug where the ListBox object would sometimes sort its contents incorrectly when adding items using actions at run time.
- Fixed a bug where tooltips would be displayed for Button, Image and Plugin objects even if they were hidden.
- Fixed a bug where objects inherited from other pages were merged with reversed Z-ordering.
- Fixed a problem that could occur when using too many Action plugins.
- Fixed up the way the Video object's "On Finish" event is fired to better allow you to do a Video.Load action on that event.
- Fixed a bug where renaming objects at design time would sometimes not replace their references in other actions. This applied to certain Page actions as well as Plugin objects.
- Fixed a bug in the Slider object plugin that affected disabling and enabling the object.
- Fixed a bug where the CRC values returned by File.GetCRC would not always be correct.
- Fixed a bug where Application.Minimize and Application.Restore did not work as expected when running the application in the System Tray.
- Fixed a bug where performing a Window.Minimize action on the application did not work as expected when running the application in the System Tray.
- Fixed a bug where executing an Audio.Load action from the "On Audio" event when e_State = "Finish" would cause the program to hang.
- Fixed several inconsistencies in the arguments presented for actions at design time.
- Fixed a bug where a paragraph object would show the horizontal scrollbar if the horizontal scrollbar mode was set to Auto and there was no text specified for the object.
- Fixed a bug in HTTP.Submit where non-English characters would not be properly URL encoded.
- Fixed several documentation errors.
220.127.116.11 - November 20, 2003
- Added the TopLevel parameter to the Window.EnumerateProcesses() and Window.EnumerateTitles() actions.
- Made it so the sort-by column persists throughout the session in the built-in file browsers, if the view is in "Details" mode.
- The built-in file browsers now sort in ascending alphabetical order if the view is not in "Details" mode.
- Made it to that the Dialog.Splash* actions use the project's Window Title text in the splash screen's window title (in the Windows TaskBar).
- Fixed a bug that would cause the design environment to crash if the page's background image was smaller then the actual page size, and it was not being stretched.
- Fixed a bug where duplicating a page and editing its actions would sometimes cause the edited actions to appear in the first page's objects.
- Fixed a bug where renaming an object would change all references to that object name, even on other pages. Now only references to that object name on the same page will be changed.
- Fixed a potential problem in the HTTP.Download and HTTP.Submit actions when run through certain proxy servers.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when browsing for folders.
- Fixed a bug that could cause AutoPlay applications to not work on systems that had Norton SystemWorks installed.
- Fixed a bug where a Web object would flash on the screen if initially invisible when a page was initially displayed.
- Fixed a bug where applications created with AutoPlay Media Studio could show a message saying that the user had to have administrative privilidges to run it.
- Fixed a bug where new projects would strip off the characters "a", "m" and "5" from the end of the new project name.
18.104.22.168 - November 14, 2003
Indigo Rose Corporation
123 Bannatyne Ave., Suite 200
Winnipeg, MB, Canada R3B 0R3
Web Address: http://www.indigorose.com
Sales Phone: (204) 946-0263
Sales Fax: (204) 942-3421
Sales Email: [email protected]
AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 uses Microsoft HTML Help as its online help system. All
the components necessary to display HTML Help are installed with any of the following:
- Microsoft Office 2000
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0 or later
- Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP
If you are having trouble accessing the help system, either install one of the
applications noted above, or run the hhupd.exe program. The hhupd.exe program
can be found on the AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 CD-ROM in the "UTILS" folder, or it can be
downloaded from the Microsoft web site at:
AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0, the AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 logo and all related
files and documentation are Copyright © 2003-2005 Indigo Rose Software Design
Corporation. All rights reserved.
AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 is a trademark of Indigo Rose Software Design Corporation. All
other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned are the property of their