How to delete the TrueUpdate image at bottom of wizard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aaron7114
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2004

How to delete the TrueUpdate image at bottom of wizard?

How do I delete the True Update Image at the bottom? I would like to add my own image there.

Here is the image I am talking about

Thanks in advance! :yes
  • AXXESS
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2001

It can't be done...

It was discussed here:

Logo

As an alternative that does not have the logo, you can use the "Dialog" interface instead of the "Wizard"... the dialog boxes do not have logos. Only the custom icon if you specified one... :yes

Comment

• aaron7114
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2004

what?

so we have to pay to remove that logo? Even though we already paid for the True Update Software? Thats crazy!!!!

Comment

• Corey
        Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
        • Aug 2002

A new version of TrueUpdate is pending, and will be released soon. In the new version there is support for themes. So there's no longer a need to get an enhanced license, just sit tight a lit bit longer and I guarantee that you will be happy with what you see. TrueUpdate 2.0 is a massive upgrade, making it the most advanced tool of it's type in the world. :yes

Comment

• Intrigued
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Dec 2003

Corey, will LUA have a part (if you can say just yet) in this major release of TrueUpdate to come?
          Intrigued

Comment

• Brett
            Indigo Rose Staff Member
            • Jan 2000

Originally posted by Intrigued
            Corey, will LUA have a part (if you can say just yet) in this major release of TrueUpdate to come?
            That would be a pretty safe bet.

Comment

• Intrigued
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Dec 2003

Sounds like another I.R. power-house application is about to be released!

:yes
              Intrigued

Comment

• Corey
                Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
                • Aug 2002

Hi. Oh yeah, for sure. Same scripting engine. I'm no technical wizard at TU yet so I can't really outline specifics out of sheer lack of knowledge but as things progress over the next couple weeks you can bet I'll be posting lots of info. Anyhow suffice to say that TU2 is indeed another powerhouse app from the folks in dev, now to tell the world.

Comment

• AXXESS
                  Forum Member
                  • Nov 2001

Cool. Sounds like an awesome Christmas/New Years gift... a brand spankin' new shiny IR toy to develop with.... gotta love it!! :yes :yes :yes

Comment

• nsti
                    Indigo Rose Customer
                    • Oct 2004

Upgrading to TrueUpdate 2.0

Cory,
                    Since we paid for an enchanced, private label license and you are no longer going to charge for that, are you going to credit my account and not charge me for the upgrade? I think that would in all honesty, be fair. (We just purchased less than a year ago.)

Originally posted by Corey
                    A new version of TrueUpdate is pending, and will be released soon. In the new version there is support for themes. So there's no longer a need to get an enhanced license, just sit tight a lit bit longer and I guarantee that you will be happy with what you see. TrueUpdate 2.0 is a massive upgrade, making it the most advanced tool of it's type in the world. :yes

Comment

• Corey
                      Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
                      • Aug 2002

Hi, I'm not sure, I'm just the designer. Please contact sales to reconcile transactions/billing issues. :yes

Comment

• Ted Sullivan
                        Indigo Rose Staff Member
                        • Oct 2003

At this point we have not yet announced anything regarding specific pricing, licensing options or release dates for TrueUpdate 2.0. We have always done our best to take care of our customers during upgrades and product changes. You can be sure that when the time comes, we'll certainly have a some excellent options available for all of our customers.

Specific questions can be answered by our sales department, however they can not comment on unreleased/beta products. Sorry that I can't be more specific right now, but information will be available in the coming weeks.
                        New Release: Setup Factory 9.6 adds Windows 11 compatibility and support for hardware token OV/EV Code Signing certificates.

Comment

• Intrigued
                          Indigo Rose Customer
                          • Dec 2003

A good example of I.R. "doing right by their customer" (or another example) was shown long ago (2003) to me personally.

When buying AMS 5 Pro back in December 2003 I was just ahead of the release of the Deluxe package that came with the PowerPack 1 plugins and several other components, BY DAYS! (like two weeks)

Well, I got excited and wanted to see if I would still qualify for the courtesy upgrade (as I call it). Well, sure enough I was... and if i remember correctly... I.R. bent over backwards to make sure ALL AMS 5 Pro users got this courtesy upgrade!

That second part of the story is what really got my attention to how much the crew cared (and still does) for their customers!

*Salute to the I.R. on that one!
                          Intrigued

Comment

Working...
                          X