• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Worm
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jul 2002

Page Transitions by Warmuskerken Consulting

With the release of AMS5 Professional and the new Software Development Kit, Indigo Rose has made it possible for 3rd party developers, like myself, to seemlessly integrate features into AMS5 Professional.

I'm excited to announce the release of a Cross-Fade and Stretch Page transitions for AMS5. Anyone interested in using these high quality transitions to add some visual flare to their projects can download the demo plug-ins for free by following the links below.

Any questions can be directed to me here on the forums, or feel free to email me: support at warmuskerken dot com

Enjoy!

List of currently available plug-ins:
    1. Cross Fade Transition - This transition will blend your incoming page with the currently displayed page, increasing opacity on the incoming page, while decreasing opacity on the current page. The end result is a very pleasing cross fade of the two pages.

2. Stretch Transition - This transition allows you to stretch your incoming page onto the currently displayed page using 8 different anchor points. You can anchor the page at the Top, Bottom, Left, Right, Top Left Corner, Top Right Corner, Bottom Left Corner, Bottom Right Corner, or the Center. Once you choose the anchor point, the transition will stretch your incoming page to the opposite anchor (i.e. Top to Bottom, Top Left Corner to Bottom Right Corner).

3. Curtain Transition - This is a FREE transition that is a take off of the included Wipe transition that is distributed with AMS5. The transition wipes the incoming page onto the current page from the center to the edges on a vertical, or horizontal axis.
    Last edited by Worm; 03-31-2004, 06:52 AM.
  • TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

Golden Thumb for Wormware

Very cool stuff Worm. I don't know how you do it, find time to do your own job, help on the forum and release stuff like this. Great job.
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• kpsmith
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2000

Nice additions to my AMS 5 toolbox ...

I especially like the random setting on the Stretch Transition.

Kinda like a box of chocolates....never know what your gonna get

Comment

• eric_darling
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Jun 2002

Kinda like a box of chocolates....never know what your gonna get
        A Forrest Gump reference! I just love Forrest Gump references. Takes me back to the early days of the tourism explosion down here in the nation's largest historic district... So cool, KP.
        Eric Darling
        eThree Media
        http://www.ethreemedia.com

Comment

• telan.dv
          Forum Member
          • Mar 2008

I want to buy

Hello, I want to buy those plugin! But the site doesn't exist more! Where do I get to buy those plugins?

Thank you.

Comment

• Worm
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Jul 2002

Thanks for letting me know... I'm working with my provider to find out why my site is down.

I'll post back when it is available again.

Comment

• Worm
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Jul 2002

Back up and running, thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X