• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SonHouse
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2004

html print

I'm trying to add a footnote to my program printouts that would include the company name, web site etc. I have a web object that preloads the correct information in html tables, that will print fine...but when I tried to add a table at the bottom of the page to include the footnote info, the html keeps pushing the 2nd table to the right of the first instead of below. I know basic html and added the breaks, <BR>, in between but that doesn't seem to help. I'm probably missing something simple but can't seem to figure it out...any ideas?
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

I can help you fix it if you post the .html page.

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• SonHouse
      Forum Member
      • Feb 2004

html

Hi Corey...thanks for your reply...here is a sample of the code.

TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%">', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TR>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="60%">Name:</TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD>Date:</TD></TR></TABLE>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<HR>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<HR>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<BR><BR>', true);

TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<p></p>\r\n', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TABLE WIDTH="50%" BORDER="1" ALIGN="LEFT">', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TR ALIGN="LEFT" VALIGN="TOP">', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD ALIGN="LEFT" VALIGN="MIDDLE" WIDTH="10%">1.</TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%"></TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%">'..x[1]..'</TD></TR>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TR ALIGN="LEFT" VALIGN="TOP">', true);

TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD ALIGN="LEFT" VALIGN="MIDDLE" WIDTH="10%"></TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%">'..sign..'</TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%">'..y[1]..'</TD></TR>', true);

TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD ALIGN="LEFT" VALIGN="MIDDLE" WIDTH="10%"></TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%"></TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%"><HR></TD></TR>', true);

TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%">'..z[1]..'</TD></TR>', true);

TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%">'..c[1]..'</TD></tr></table><br><br>\r\n', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<p></p>\r\n', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<BR><TABLE BORDER="1">', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<BR><BR><br><br>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TR>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="60%">www.company.com</TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD>company name</TD></TR></TABLE></p>', true);

Comment

• SonHouse
        Forum Member
        • Feb 2004

got it

Corey,

I think I figured it out....thanks.

Comment

• Corey
          Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
          • Aug 2002

Cool! Glad to hear that, I just came in to fix it for you now but I must say that's excellent news, now I can go work on some other site stuff.

Corey Milner
          Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Working...
          X