• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dulux1309
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Feb 2003

Autoplay folder

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to rename or lockout the Autoplay folder? I really do not want to let the end user have such easy access to some of the components of the project - is there a setting or something that can be used?

Thanks in advance.
    With our fists clenched,
    We cannot shake hands
  • dulux1309
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Feb 2003

Still a little confused

I have done some hunting around - there are a few posts here covering this issue. In one thread, Lorne mentions changing the extension of the files, but this just stops my images from working as it would appear they are actually referred to. Someone could easily take my finished product, place it on their hard disk and replace the images with their own using the same filenames, then reburn the project. There has to be another way, but I can't see it. I have never used password protected .zip files in AMS, and cannot see how to make the project file itself into one of these and still run the project.

Your help is appreciated.
    With our fists clenched,
    We cannot shake hands

Comment

• dulux1309
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Feb 2003

Thanks

Thanks,

How big is it?

You can email it to me at [email protected], I have a fast connection so it won't hurt unless the project is massive. Failing that, give me your email address and I will send you some FTP details.

Cheers.
      With our fists clenched,
      We cannot shake hands

Comment

• dulux1309
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Feb 2003

Okay

That's not too bad. Email me if you can, or I can give you an FTP address - just not publicly!
        With our fists clenched,
        We cannot shake hands

Comment

Working...
        X