Indigo Rose Software

Professional Software Development Tools

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Nice, I only need the .ico files. I'll make a section in the filetype that will store each individual icon. I don't wanna use the DLL or ICL, because that includes useless data I don't need for this.
    Bas Groothedde
    Imagine Programming :: Blog :: Like the Facebook page for up-to-date info regarding plugins!

My AMS Plugins:
    iEnc - AMS7, Object - AMS7 - AMS8, PluginInfo - AMS7 - AMS8, VersionInfo - AMS8, ListIcon 2.1 - AMS8, ProgressEx - AMS8, SPLAX - AMS8, MemoryEx - AMS8, MemoryEx Lua Header Compiler - Info - Ä20,-, Draw - Info - Ä5,- NEW

Alright, that's done. I'll whip up two examples and throw the LH online ASAP.
    Bas Groothedde
    Imagine Programming :: Blog :: Like the Facebook page for up-to-date info regarding plugins!

My AMS Plugins:
    iEnc - AMS7, Object - AMS7 - AMS8, PluginInfo - AMS7 - AMS8, VersionInfo - AMS8, ListIcon 2.1 - AMS8, ProgressEx - AMS8, SPLAX - AMS8, MemoryEx - AMS8, MemoryEx Lua Header Compiler - Info - Ä20,-, Draw - Info - Ä5,- NEW

The LH and examples will be up tonight or tomorrow. I was busy developing a new plugin, sorry!
    Bas Groothedde

My AMS Plugins:

Here ya go!
    Attached Files
    Bas Groothedde

My AMS Plugins:

Thanks, so making an ipbin with icons, how do I use it?

Both examples show how you have to add icons to an ipbin, in the options table for the generate function, specify a table with paths to image files. The images table has to be index by CC code (two-char country code) and have the path as value. For example:

Code:
    images["NL"] = "AutoPlay\\Docs\\flags\\nl.png";
    images["FR"] = "AutoPlay\\Docs\\flags\\fr.png";
    Check out how the two examples do it. "ipbin test" generates a table in Globals by enumerating all the files in the icons folder. The other example generates a table by allowing you to select one or more icons.
    Bas Groothedde

My AMS Plugins:

cheers