• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reteset
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • May 2006

Ams Plugin Maker

Ams Plugin Maker Version 1.0 Has Been Released

This application allows AMS users to build the following AMS plugins with only Lua scripts
    • Action Plugins
    • Object Plugins
    • Transition Plugins

Key Features :
    • Everything will be Lua based so you do not need to learn a complex programming language
    • You will create your plugins with only Lua scripts and application will do all other complex tasks
    • Application will create actions XML file for (action , object) plugins and will create a help file for all plugin types ,from wizard based intellisense system
    • Application provides import and export options so projects can be exported as a single package to share or backup
    • Application provides IDE based debugging options , if your plugin has an error then application will notify you about error and show where the erroneous code in script editor
    • Application encrypts source scripts and compiles with plugin file (binary)
    • Application automatically detects AMS and makes plugin installation automatically without asking any user input
    • Application provides a licensing system for the plugins ,so users of this application can create commercial plugins , or just add a protection to a project specific plugin
    • And More...

More Info And Download : Click Here
    amsplugins.com Is Closed.

Facebook Page
  • reteset
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • May 2006

Hi

Ams Plugin Maker Version 1.1 Has Been Released

Version : 1.1.0.0

Download :
    • Trial Version Can Be downloaded From Here
    • More Info And Screenshots Can Be Found Here

What's New :
    • Bug fixed where setting a custom icon for an object plugin was causing application to crash.
    • Typo fixed where help topic title of Edit Action Example dialog was named as Add Action Example.
    • Bug fixed where if initial object properties of object plugin projects was skipped then create project dialog was setting default object with and height to 0.
    • Bug fixed where deleting an item from intellisense panel was causing deletion of everything.
    • Bug fixed where code examples was not formatted properly on generation of plugin help file.
    • Bug fixed where opening an export file was causing application to lock when application was configured to run as administrator.
    • Run as administrator buttons removed, Application will require administrator rights strictly.
    • Bug fixed where apply licence check on debug property was not work properly.
    • Bug fixed where insert first serial property was not work properly on both debug and publish settings.
    • Bug fixed where edit argument dialog was removing previously entered default value.
    • Bug fixed where incorrect default value being added to actions XML document of plugin when the default value is left blank.
    • Bug fixed where some error message dialogs was showing incorrect error messages.
    • Bug fixed where incorrenct plugin name warnings was appearing on the systems with DBCP code page.

• New Action Grouping feature added to intellisense panel , Actions can be grouped now and grouped actions will be shown as grouped in help manual.
    • Add/Edit action dialog changed with a new tabed wizard.
    • Add/Edit action argument dialog changed updated and enumeration management moved to this dialog to manage enumerations easily.
    • New Cut Action, Copy Action, Paste Action options added to intellisense context menus.
    • New Copy and Paste buttons added to (notes,examples,arguments) pages of action wizard.

• Tab order and positions of Lua Type and Editor Type fields of add/edit argument dialog was changed and description field was enlarged.
    • New Required field added to argument editor dialog.
    • New Value field added to enumeration item editor dialog.
    • New module system has been added.
    • New properties added to editor settings under the Miscellaneous category to adjust selection font and background color.

• Object plugin events will be added from the events wizard and they will automatically be defined by compiled plugin. Because of this update , GetNumEvents and GetEvent functions are no longer needed.
    • New embedded resource support has been added.
    • New ResourceDoesExist , ResourceExtractToFile , ResourceGetSize, ResourceExtractToBuffer actions added to __Plugin group to manage embedded resources with code.
    • New ModalDialogBoxOpen and ModalDialogBoxClose actions added to __Plugin group to easily open and close modal dialogs for plugin properties or any other purpose.
    • Initial (default) value of Apply UPX Compression is set to false on Debug and Publish settings.
    • Initial (default) value of Make Help File is set to false on Debug settings.
    • New Save As dialog and related menu items added to save current project with a different name.

Facebook Page

Comment

• kingzooly
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by reteset View Post
      Hi

Ams Plugin Maker Version 1.1 Has Been Released

Version : 1.1.0.0

Download :
      • Trial Version Can Be downloaded From Here
      • More Info And Screenshots Can Be Found Here

What's New :
      • Bug fixed where setting a custom icon for an object plugin was causing application to crash.
      • Typo fixed where help topic title of Edit Action Example dialog was named as Add Action Example.
      • Bug fixed where if initial object properties of object plugin projects was skipped then create project dialog was setting default object with and height to 0.
      • Bug fixed where deleting an item from intellisense panel was causing deletion of everything.
      • Bug fixed where code examples was not formatted properly on generation of plugin help file.
      • Bug fixed where opening an export file was causing application to lock when application was configured to run as administrator.
      • Run as administrator buttons removed, Application will require administrator rights strictly.
      • Bug fixed where apply licence check on debug property was not work properly.
      • Bug fixed where insert first serial property was not work properly on both debug and publish settings.
      • Bug fixed where edit argument dialog was removing previously entered default value.
      • Bug fixed where incorrect default value being added to actions XML document of plugin when the default value is left blank.
      • Bug fixed where some error message dialogs was showing incorrect error messages.
      • Bug fixed where incorrenct plugin name warnings was appearing on the systems with DBCP code page.

• New Action Grouping feature added to intellisense panel , Actions can be grouped now and grouped actions will be shown as grouped in help manual.
      • Add/Edit action dialog changed with a new tabed wizard.
      • Add/Edit action argument dialog changed updated and enumeration management moved to this dialog to manage enumerations easily.
      • New Cut Action, Copy Action, Paste Action options added to intellisense context menus.
      • New Copy and Paste buttons added to (notes,examples,arguments) pages of action wizard.

• Tab order and positions of Lua Type and Editor Type fields of add/edit argument dialog was changed and description field was enlarged.
      • New Required field added to argument editor dialog.
      • New Value field added to enumeration item editor dialog.
      • New module system has been added.
      • New properties added to editor settings under the Miscellaneous category to adjust selection font and background color.

• Object plugin events will be added from the events wizard and they will automatically be defined by compiled plugin. Because of this update , GetNumEvents and GetEvent functions are no longer needed.
      • New embedded resource support has been added.
      • New ResourceDoesExist , ResourceExtractToFile , ResourceGetSize, ResourceExtractToBuffer actions added to __Plugin group to manage embedded resources with code.
      • New ModalDialogBoxOpen and ModalDialogBoxClose actions added to __Plugin group to easily open and close modal dialogs for plugin properties or any other purpose.
      • Initial (default) value of Apply UPX Compression is set to false on Debug and Publish settings.
      • Initial (default) value of Make Help File is set to false on Debug settings.
      • New Save As dialog and related menu items added to save current project with a different name.
      Will download this and play with this update over the weekend thank you for the update.
      Plugins or Sources MokoX
      BunnyHop Here

Comment

• Waldo
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Apr 2006

Reteset--Is your site down? When I click on the link in your post, neither IE or Firefox can display the page. Thank you. JimC

Comment

• reteset
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • May 2006

Hi Waldo

i noticed this as well

looks like that there is an ODBC driver problem
          it sometimes works and sometimes does not

i have an open support ticket for that on host company web site

it will probably be fixed soon

but this type of problems usually happens on most hosting providers ,even if it is pretty annoying

maintenance down-time etc.. etc..

Facebook Page

Comment

• kingzooly
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by reteset View Post
            Hi Waldo

i noticed this as well

looks like that there is an ODBC driver problem
            it sometimes works and sometimes does not

i have an open support ticket for that on host company web site

it will probably be fixed soon

but this type of problems usually happens on most hosting providers ,even if it is pretty annoying

maintenance down-time etc.. etc..
            Where do I read up on the _Grathics section like do I have to hijack a object to use it things like that, I can't find anything useful in the help file.

The bugs I had a problem with so far do seem to be fixed the new UI Dialogs confusing but I hope to get used to them soon.
            Plugins or Sources MokoX
            BunnyHop Here

Comment

• mahdishams
              • Aug 2017

Hi all

i build an object plugin with ams plugin maker
              now, i want when user clicked on properties button of object plugin, show a windows that contained object plugin info
              so, i write below code in ams plugin maker :

###Object Functions###

function ShowProperties(ObjectPtr, PluginFolder)
              ActiveWindow = __Window.GetActiveWindow()
              DialogBoxOpen = __Plugin.ModalDialogBoxOpen(ActiveWindow, 300, 200, "CoolFX Object Plugin", "CallBack");

if(DialogBoxOpen == IDOK) then
              return true;
              end

return false;
              end

and for initialize and design Properties windows, i write below code :

###Object Functions###

function CallBack(hWnd, message, wParam, lParam)

if (message == WM_INITDIALOG) then

Parent = __Window.GetParent(hWnd);
              Font = __Window.SendMessage(Parent, WM_GETFONT, 0, 0);

WindowEx = __Window.CreateWindowEx(0, "STATIC", "this is label", WS_CHILD+WS_VISIBLE, 10, 10, 280, 20, hWnd, 0);
              SendMessage = __Window.SendMessage(WindowEx, WM_SETFONT, Font, 0);

-- type is .bmp or .png
              -- image create with api here with this information : x = 10, y = 40, width=280, height=100

WindowEx = __Window.CreateWindowEx(0, "BUTTON", "OK", WS_CHILD+WS_VISIBLE+BS_PUSHBUTTON+BS_NOTIFY, 110,165, 80, 25, hWnd, IDOK);

WindowEx = __Window.CreateWindowEx(0, "BUTTON", "Help", WS_CHILD+WS_VISIBLE+BS_PUSHBUTTON+BS_NOTIFY, 210,165, 80, 25, hWnd, IDHELP);

return true;
              end

if(message == WM_CLOSE) then
              Close = __Plugin.ModalDialogBoxClose(hWnd, IDCANCEL);
              return true;
              end

if (message == WM_COMMAND) then
              local LoWord = __Memory.LoWord(wParam);
              local HiWord = __Memory.HiWord(wParam);
              if (HiWord == BN_CLICKED) then
              if (LoWord == IDOK) then
              Close = __Plugin.ModalDialogBoxClose(hWnd, IDOK);
              return true;
              end
              end
              end

return false;
              end

now, even though that i can create image with ams plugin maker whit below code :

###Object Functions###

-- get properties windows dc
              WindowDC = __Window.GetWindowDC(hWnd);

-- <span class="posthilit">create</span> canvas from properties windows dc
              Canvas = __Graphics.CanvasFromHdc(WindowDC);

-- extract my <span class="posthilit">image</span> from resource to buffer
              LogoBuffer = __Plugin.ResourceExtractToBuffer(1);

-- load <span class="posthilit">image</span> binary
              LogoBinary = __Graphics.ImageLoadBinary(LogoBuffer);

-- draw <span class="posthilit">image</span> on properties windows
              DrawImage = __Graphics.CanvasDrawImage(Canvas, LogoBinary, 10, 40, 280, 100);

and if possible :
              1) i strongly insist to draw my image with api !!
              2) how to change STATIC font ??
              3) how can write code that when user clicked on "Help" button of properties window, open file like "help.chm" or "help.htm" ??

can you help me, with put a example with ams plugin maker ?
              respect you

Comment

• Shark2020
                Forum Member
                • Oct 2016

Did anyone have any problems when colapsing the code on some functions and expanding, and that code ended up all mixed up?

Comment

• kingzooly
                  Indigo Rose Customer
                  • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Shark2020 View Post
                  Did anyone have any problems when colapsing the code on some functions and expanding, and that code ended up all mixed up?
                  Could you show us witch bit yo mean, I don't believe I seen any problems like that but I have seen the program get confused sometimes where I have had to close it and reopen it to get it back on track.
                  Plugins or Sources MokoX
                  BunnyHop Here

Comment

Working...
                  X