Hi! I have just finished v0.3 of WoWL+ and wanted to show it to you.
Maybe someone of you or someone you know plays WoW and likes it.
WoW Launcher PLUS (WoWL+) is the successor of "WoW Manager". Its purpose is to replace the default WoW Launcher and give you some additional features.
Now supports 32- and 64-Bit Live- and PTR-Clients!
- View the latest News from the original Launcher or use a custom Homepage
- Open your Guildpage with a single click
- Create backups of important WoW related files
- Launch your favorite Voice Chat Application with a single click
- Check the Status of your favorite WoW Realms from five regions
- Delete cache files on startup (useful for addons which track rare mobs via cachefiles)
- Launch WoW immediately after launching WoWL+
Additional "Tools" in the Menu on top:
- Visit popular WoW Websites (more to come!)
- Launch the original Launcher and the Repair Tool
Just download the .zip file and extract it into a new folder. To launch WoWL+ doubleclick on WoWL+.exe or create a new shortcut for it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WoWL+ does not change any WoW Files. It is a separate application.
Updating from a previous version:
Just unzip the new file in the same folder and overwrite all files. All settings (stored in "Settings.ini") should be preserved.
You can download it on WoWInterface.com (tested by virustotal.com with 43 Virus scanners and the admins of WoWInterface).
More details and the latest news can be found on the official website: