• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cybergraph
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Feb 2007

Hi guys,

first, many thanks for your work on this project.

second, I found 2 minor issues in this version:
    A) see picture in attachement - in a multiline button, when the first line is shorter than the second, the second line is wrapped.

B) the plugin option dialog stays on-top of all other windows of all other programs, also Photoshop I used to paste and crop the picture I send.

Wishing this could help.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cybergraph; 01-01-2011, 10:26 AM.
    We are slowly invading your planet to teach lazy humans to read the user manual.
    But don't be scared: we are here to help.

Comment

• RizlaUK
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • May 2006

OK, its a standard Purebasic button with a multiline flag set, the bug must reside within PB and as AMS already has enuff buttons i dont plan on fixing it

the option dialog, ok i made the window sticky and i dident really need to, i'll make sure any future plugins dont have this issue

Thanks for the feedback :yes
      Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• Imagine Programming
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Apr 2007

The first thing I'll probably port to this system, will be ProgressEx.
        This is so awesome, thanks Reteset and thanks Dean!

Dean, do you still want to do the ListIcon? I can send you the sources
        of the one I've got so you can do it, or I can do it.
        Bas Groothedde
        Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
        IMXLH Compiler

Comment

• LucasTheDuck
          No longer a forum member
          • Oct 2009

Need to test, relly amazing, thanks, I will try with .net and vb6

Comment

• reteset
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • May 2006

Hi,

i isolated Proxy from Lua and MFC as well

Proxy is now Lua independent
            this means , Proxy can work with both AMS 7.5 and AMS 8
            without change any line of your code
            hovewer you have to static link with Lua 5.0 when you want to use it with AMS 7.5

here is demo video to show how proxy object works on AMS 7.5 with RizlaUK's plugin and my sample button
            it only works on design time because both dlls are Lua5.1 enabled and will crash at runtime

i did not try to see it at runtime , with Lua5.0 enabled Dll , but it should work 9/10

@ RizlaUK & Imagine Programming : please do not miss my previous message at page :4

amsplugins.com Is Closed.

Facebook Page

Comment

• Imagine Programming
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Apr 2007

Statically linking Lua in PureBasic causes the application to crash 9/10 times, however
              I'm not planning on developing plugins for AMS 7.5, only AMS 8. I think this is a nice
              change Reteset :yes
              Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
              IMXLH Compiler

Comment

• RizlaUK
                Indigo Rose Customer
                • May 2006

RizlaUK & Imagine Programming : please do not miss my previous message at page :4
                Sure, i saw it friend :yes

Proxy object requires minimum Windows 2000 please keep this in mind

also i forgot to flatten SIZE struct that is used in GetDefaultsize()

i isolated Proxy from Lua and MFC as well
                Good, Good, i was going to try and make a C++ plugin with Code::Blocks but i saw your example was linked to MFC so i didn't bother

I'm not planning on developing plugins for AMS 7.5, only AMS 8
                na, me either, haven't the time or motivation to to make plugins for 7.5

Comment

• RizlaUK
                  Indigo Rose Customer
                  • May 2006

Consider my framework a Beta, iv noticed while making a production plugin that 1 or 2 things need to be changed

First and Foremost: in the _HideInternalObject function in IRObjectClass.pbi, i added a switch to detect DesignTime/RunTime so i could just hide the object at runtime (keeping intact any items added), but this is not working when a object is placed on a dialog, as the dialog is destroying the object but the plugin thinks its still active, i'll revise the framework today and post a fixed version, id like to keep it as is, maybe move the creation code into a macro, or i might just run the whole thing from a bunch of macros and keep the SDK code out of harms way in a single include file

FYI, iv almost got all 3 Explorer objects wrapped up, just need to fix this thing, make the help files and there ready to go :yes

Comment

• Imagine Programming
                    Indigo Rose Customer
                    • Apr 2007

Awesome Dean! Thanks for your hard work on this mate, again, if you need my help just say so

By the way, do you still want ListIcon? Or can I wrap it in there?
                    Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
                    IMXLH Compiler

Comment

• RizlaUK
                      Indigo Rose Customer
                      • May 2006

Hmmm, The ListIcon!

OK, heres where im at, iv been looking into ways to add PB gadgets into the cells of a listicon (checkbox, combo etc) and makes cells editable, ontop of adding the group's code (for XP+), but iv got 101 things to get done first

So, its up to you, we can do this together if you want to, you make the base and send me the source to play with and add bits, i'll sent it back to you to compile and release the update with added bits, what you think ?

Comment

• Imagine Programming
                        Indigo Rose Customer
                        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by RizlaUK View Post
                        Hmmm, The ListIcon!

OK, heres where im at, iv been looking into ways to add PB gadgets into the cells of a listicon (checkbox, combo etc) and makes cells editable, ontop of adding the group's code (for XP+), but iv got 101 things to get done first

So, its up to you, we can do this together if you want to, you make the base and send me the source to play with and add bits, i'll sent it back to you to compile and release the update with added bits, what you think ?
                        Great idea :yes I'll probably use the current set-up as base, might add stuff. Since you've got 101 things to get done first, and I've got some stuff to sort out as well, I'm not that sure about when we could do this, what do you think?
                        Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
                        IMXLH Compiler

Comment

• RizlaUK
                          Indigo Rose Customer
                          • May 2006

I Think, im almost ready to take this on :yes

im going to make a few releases later or tomorrow, then while waiting for feedback i'll be working on the bigger objects

But Bas, i found i had problems with PB objects, all iv done so far is create objects off the api (CreateWindowEx) and all seem to be working fine (except the d.a.m GroupBox, if i use WS_EX_TRANSPARENT the objects dissapear or flicker when you resize the window.....gotter rethink that one, maybe draw the whole thing manually as a non windowed object)

putting PB objects on a AMS page, some work ok, some just cause redrawing issues, and using containers just makes for a whole load of untraceable wacky behaviour, i'll have to find a quite moment to trace it all and see whats going on, as, i love my containers, lol

How you getting on anyway ?

Comment

• Imagine Programming
                            Indigo Rose Customer
                            • Apr 2007

I'm getting on my way, but then again, ProgressEx is a custom control. It doesn't even have a GadgetID for PB, so I'm still figuring everything out, because it's completely different from PureBasic (the whole handling of the control).

I'll probably even need the ProgressEx control to be layered, because I want to implement special types of corners and shapes... Might have to fully custom draw the whole control, that will mean I'll have to rewrite my whole system
                            Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
                            IMXLH Compiler

Comment

• RizlaUK
                              Indigo Rose Customer
                              • May 2006

yeah i know, not much of my existing plugin code is any use at all, everythings been rebuilt from scratch

there is one advantage tho, if we use a windows ListView for for the ListIcon, we can add everything its got to offer and not run into the typical subclass **** we get from PB objects, it might take a while to get going, but im up for the challenge :yes

Comment

• Imagine Programming
                                Indigo Rose Customer
                                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by RizlaUK View Post
                                yeah i know, not much of my existing plugin code is any use at all, everythings been rebuilt from scratch

there is one advantage tho, if we use a windows ListView for for the ListIcon, we can add everything its got to offer and not run into the typical subclass **** we get from PB objects, it might take a while to get going, but im up for the challenge :yes
                                That's a fine idea there, since I've had enough with all that subclass **** with the PB object already
                                Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
                                IMXLH Compiler

Comment

Working...
                                X