X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RizlaUK
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • May 2006

But iv found out today that drawing non windowed objects is easy as pie, just draw directly onto the windows hDC, so your ProgressEx should be relatively easy, you may need to recreate it with API tho if its not already using it, haven't tried to use PB's 2D lib yet, that's for another day
    Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• Imagine Programming
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Apr 2007

Yeah, but I'm **** worried about the event handling haha I used to create a flat window as a child, but I'll be experimenting some more to come up with a solution that'll work for both PB apps and AMS apps. I wanna be able to keep using ProgressEx in PureBasic as well, easily
      Bas Groothedde
      Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
      IMXLH Compiler

Comment

• RizlaUK
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • May 2006

that may be a problem, iv found AMS handles things a lot different to PB, of course without seeing your original source i couldn't really comment, but iv had to completely re-work my way of thinking when it comes to objects, and there's differences in the way the objects are handled at design time as compared to runtime that caused me a few headaches, iv had a tricky 2 weeks playing with this, bit i got there in the end

if you need any help getting it going, you know where im at :yes

Comment

• reteset
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • May 2006

Stable version is released

amsplugins.com Is Closed.

Facebook Page

Comment

• RizlaUK
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • May 2006

cool, i'll post a stable framework in that thread in a few days, i'll include windowed and non windowed objects

Comment

Working...
            X