Indigo Rose Software

Professional Software Development Tools

+ Reply to Thread

AMSPublic Source Code

In the interest of furthering the development of AMS functionality in general and specifically in the plugin realm, I am releasing all of the source code for my plugins.

All code is released under the GNU GPL v3 License unless otherwise specified. I will continue to post source over the next few weeks until it's all up there.

You can get the source here.
    http://code.google.com/p/amspublic/

I will not be supporting this code on an individual basis but I will be posting documentation regarding each plugin. If you have a question that is not in the documentation then please feel free to email me but otherwise please thoroughly read through the posted docs.

Note: I will not answer questions regarding how to compile the plugin source (for several reasons). That information is abundant on these forums so you'll have to look here for those answers.

Also, I've got a new plugin coming out soon so keep your eyes peeled.
    Last edited by Centauri Soldier; 10-24-2010 at 12:39 PM.
    Action Plugins
    AllOn | Box | Class | Code | Cursor | DXML | Error | Frames | GlobalPaths | Group | INIPlus |KeyBind | KeyLock | MathEx | Menu | Name | PCall | Project | Resize | StatusBar
    Download

IR gone crazy releasing a Personal Edition of AMS and SUF, and now, another crazy man releasing the source of his plugins ?
    mann.. I love this forum!!

Thankyou very much CS, it'll be very helpful
    p.s don't take crazy as an insult

sim is offline No longer a forum member
    Hey CS thanks for the chance to see how someone stuctures there work and how they go about doing things, this will help people alot well long as there willing to try I think your idea is great and another fellow google code

reteset is releasing another great plugin, CS released the source of his plugins, IR released AMS and SUF PE.. hey, did Santa come earlier this year ??

No prob guys, I hope you get some use out of this code and, even better, improve upon it.
    Action Plugins
    AllOn | Box | Class | Code | Cursor | DXML | Error | Frames | GlobalPaths | Group | INIPlus |KeyBind | KeyLock | MathEx | Menu | Name | PCall | Project | Resize | StatusBar
    Download

SUF is now PE scene when , how did i miss that?

That's pretty nice of you Centauri Soldier, thanks!
    Intrigued

Thanks T3STY, I missed it but now I have found it hehe yay thanks.

Oh, I forgot to update this thread...the google site is dead. I just ended up revamping my site and hosting the source there.

www.AMSPublic.com
    Action Plugins
    Download

Thanks for the heads up.