• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jchan
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2010

How to create ISO image with digital signed

Hi,

I'm using Autorun Max 2.1.1. I want to digitally sign the autorun executable(autorun.exe) but this file get rebuild everytime when I create the ISO image. How can I create ISO image with digital signed in Publish wizard. The workaround for me now was publish the content to hard drive, sign the autorun executable then use third party burn tool to create ISO image. I want to avoid these manual process.

Another question is can Autorun Max 2.1.1 support command line(silent process without UI)?

Thanks in advance.
    Jeff
  • Ulrich
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Apr 2005

I want to digitally sign the autorun executable(autorun.exe) but this file get rebuild everytime when I create the ISO image. How can I create ISO image with digital signed in Publish wizard. The workaround for me now was publish the content to hard drive, sign the autorun executable then use third party burn tool to create ISO image. I want to avoid these manual process.
    Hello,

code-signing during the project build is available in AutoPlay Media Studio only - not in Autorun MAX!.

Another question is can Autorun Max 2.1.1 support command line(silent process without UI)?
    Autorun MAX! does not support building from the command line, but it is trivial to perform an automated build using a third party tool like AutoIt. It wouldn't be silent - you would see the dialogs normally, just would not to click anything.

Ulrich

Comment

• jchan
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2010

thanks Ulrich.

We're using FinalBuilder, can we use FinalBuilder perform an automated build? If yes, do you know how?
      Cheers,
      Jeff
      Last edited by jchan; 09-02-2010, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Ulrich
        Indigo Rose Staff Member
        • Apr 2005

I don't have AutoIt currently installed, but here is a quick-and-dirty script I tested in the past with AutoPlay Media Studio. It should work with Autorun MAX! with minor adaptations - just check if the ids of the controls are still the same. An utility is installed with AutoIt that allows you to inspect the control ids. It is very simple... just send the keystrokes / mouse clicks as needed.

Ulrich

Edit: Now I see that you deleted AutoIt from your message and are asking about FinalBuilder. I have no knowledge about this product, but unless it is able to send keystrokes and mouse clicks to the application, I am not sure that it can be used for an automated build.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Ulrich; 09-02-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X