• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RizlaUK
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • May 2006

Hey Waldo

it was quality family time, and the rain did stay away, but OMG the wind, it destroyed both our tents (both still standing, but battered and buckled)

the beach was a no go, the wind was whipping up a sand storm and it hit us in the face as soon as we got to the sea wall, spent most of the time in the swimming pool and in the arcades spending too much ££ on junk, but as you say, it was quality time with the family, and the whole buckled tent situation just pulled us together to fix the d.a.m thing (lots of string and duct tape did the job)

but man o man, last night, the wind, woke up this morning with the tent completely destroyed, guide ropes snaped, tent poles twisted and split and tent canvas ripped and torn in multiple places, had to fight my way out of my pod, needless to say, we came home 2 tents lighter than when we left

all in all tho, it was good (expensive, but good) and an experience we wont forget in a while, lol
    Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• Waldo
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by RizlaUK View Post
      Hey Waldo

it was quality family time, and the rain did stay away, but OMG the wind, it destroyed both our tents (both still standing, but battered and buckled)

the beach was a no go, the wind was whipping up a sand storm and it hit us in the face as soon as we got to the sea wall, spent most of the time in the swimming pool and in the arcades spending too much ££ on junk, but as you say, it was quality time with the family, and the whole buckled tent situation just pulled us together to fix the d.a.m thing (lots of string and duct tape did the job)

but man o man, last night, the wind, woke up this morning with the tent completely destroyed, guide ropes snaped, tent poles twisted and split and tent canvas ripped and torn in multiple places, had to fight my way out of my pod, needless to say, we came home 2 tents lighter than when we left

all in all tho, it was good (expensive, but good) and an experience we wont forget in a while, lol
      Rizlauk,
      Sounds like your family will be able to set around the dinner table and tell stories about this vacation a few years from now. If I had to wager, I'd say all the memories will be of the "fun" stuff and much laughter about the collapsed tent and more laughter on Dad's impromptu tent repairs with duck tape and string. These events make families....
      Waldo.

Comment

• Imagine Programming
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Apr 2007

already a brainwave mate, its on the ToDo list for sure :yes
        Awesome :yes
        Bas Groothedde
        Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
        IMXLH Compiler

Comment

• Centauri Soldier
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Jun 2007

already a brainwave mate, its on the ToDo list for sure :yes
          If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I've been requesting this one for a over a year from anyone who could build it. It'd sure be nice to see this one born.
          https://github.com/CentauriSoldier

Comment

• Imagine Programming
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Centauri Soldier View Post
            If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I've been requesting this one for a over a year from anyone who could build it. It'd sure be nice to see this one born.
            It's basicly a container with scrollbars, you can set the range and 'height' of the container area :yes
            Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
            IMXLH Compiler

Comment

• Centauri Soldier
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Jun 2007

Yes, and put objects into it....
              https://github.com/CentauriSoldier

Comment

• Imagine Programming
                Indigo Rose Customer
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Centauri Soldier View Post
                Yes, and put objects into it....
                Eeeexactly!!! Can't wait haha
                Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
                IMXLH Compiler

Comment

• shane9082
                  • Apr 2010

Do you have a download link as i would love to try this.

Comment

• RizlaUK
                    Indigo Rose Customer
                    • May 2006

this was only ever a concept plugin to see if it would work, but it had flaws so i scraped the project!

Comment

• Imagine Programming
                      Indigo Rose Customer
                      • Apr 2007

this was only ever a concept plugin to see if it would work, but it had flaws so i scraped the project!
                      However, with this APO Proxy concept, would it be 'easier' to do? Man the stuff we'll be able to do with that awesome thing
                      Bas Groothedde

AMS8 Plugins
                      IMXLH Compiler

Comment

• JimS
                        Indigo Rose Customer
                        • May 2003

Somehow I missed this. Yes, yes a tab control is the one control which we don’t have that I most long for. A tab control would be an awesome addition to the program I’m currently building. No xButtons? Who cares, I don’t even like xButtons. OK, maybe I went a little too far there :lol.

The point is that I’d love to get my hands on this, even if it had a few limitations. It’s a control I’d be happy to pay for. My dream is to use it to select the current tab in the Scintilla object, ala NotePad+. So I wouldn’t even need to use it as a container, just a selector. Right now I’m hiding and showing a series of buttons that sort of look like tabs. I can make it look close, but a real tab control would be brilliant!:yes

Comment

• RizlaUK
                          Indigo Rose Customer
                          • May 2006

well OK, put like that it might have its uses, guess im to picky about my own work as i deemed it flawed

i'll hunt the files out and post what iv got, give me an hour or 2

Comment

• reteset
                            Indigo Rose Customer
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by JimS View Post
                            . My dream is to use it to select the current tab in the Scintilla object, ala NotePad+. So I wouldn’t even need to use it as a container, just a selector.
                            maybe there was a hidden tab in it , who knows :o
                            amsplugins.com Is Closed.

Facebook Page

Comment

• JimS
                              Indigo Rose Customer
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by reteset View Post
                              maybe there was a hidden tab in it , who knows :o
                              Reteset, you big tease.:lol What do you mean? I know that Scintilla let’s a person set the length (2, 3, or 4 spaces) of the tab key. What am I missing? Is there a way to display tab control tabs across the top to select between the different pages?

Comment

• reteset
                                Indigo Rose Customer
                                • May 2006

Originally posted by JimS View Post
                                Reteset, you big tease.:lol What do you mean? I know that Scintilla let’s a person set the length (2, 3, or 4 spaces) of the tab key. What am I missing? Is there a way to display tab control tabs across the top to select between the different pages?

Sorry , i meant tab control with hidden tab
                                there was a visual tab control in it , but there was some background redrawing problems with tab control , so i disabled it and used virtual tabbing method

in past month i have to use same concept in a Non-AMS environment
                                and i manged to get it to work

i am going to implement same thing on the plugin and Scintilla object plugin will look like below
                                Attached Files
                                amsplugins.com Is Closed.

Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                                X