• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • infinityscape
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2009

Complex Problem, Please Help Me

hey everyone i am making a game called fuzzles. you are a little black creature called a fuzzle that lives deep underground and your only hope to escape is to find your own way out of the underworld before its too late.

the game will be written in AMS and full feature a full variety of challenges for you and your fuzzles to overcome

basically what i would like to acheive is when a user clicks i want a image to start to follow the users mouse cursor and when the user lets go i want it to stop following the cursor but they will be a path to follow and if it hits a wall it gets reset to the last checkpoint made, i have the concept ready aswell as music and artwork etc... and i was just wondering how would you get a image to follow the mouse without it being under the mouse at all times.

[object] -->-->---follow-->-->---[cursor]
    i appeciate any help as im struggling to work this out
    Last edited by infinityscape; 04-15-2010, 01:13 PM.
  • infinityscape
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2009

Fuzzle Design Concept

i have attached a early design concept of the fuzzle creatures and a mock idea of the level design (pre-alpha stages).

love to hear what people have to say and i am open to ideas or suggestions and thank you for your time

Click image for larger version

Name:	world1.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	282528Click image for larger version

Name:	fuzzleright.png
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	282526Click image for larger version

Name:	mainlogo.png
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	282527
    Last edited by infinityscape; 04-15-2010, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• arb
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jul 2007

See if this could help
      Attached Files

Comment

• infinityscape
        Forum Member
        • Nov 2009

yes, thats kinda on the right lines there, ill have a look at that and see what i can do with it to make it smoother and then i should be able to implant something like that rather than just using a mouse cursor into the games engine... thanks thats really kind of you.

Comment

• arb
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Jul 2007

Your welcome

Comment

Working...
          X