• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SetupJuggler
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Nov 2008

SetupData.GetFileList with optional 2nd parameter to filter output

Hi,

I have to run a special file after installing. I know the name, but the destination differs. I know I could use GetFileList and filter my own within script, but the buildin function with an optional filter would be nice.

Code:
    table SetupData.GetFileList ( 
     number ListToGet = ARCHIVE_LIST, table FilePropFilter = nil )
    Returns all of the file properties, which match to the input filter table FilePropFilter.

FilePropFilter
    (table) with the keys to compare with setup. Keys like FileName, Destination, ...

Returns
    Same like the existing GetFileList if FilePropFilter equal to nil, a table with all files.

If FilePropFilter is not nil, a numerically indexed table containing information about the file(s) matching FileProp input keys in the setup. Might be size 1 up to all files.

Example:
    Code:
    -- filter for all files named "FileToFind.ext"
    tFileList = SetupData.GetFileList(ARCHIVE_LIST, {FileName="FileToFind.ext"});

if tFileList then
    File.Run(SessionVar.Expand(tFileList[1].Destination.."\\"..tFileList[1].FileName) );
    end

-- filter for all files named "FileToFind.ext" and residing within path "%AppFolder%\\folder"
    tFilePropFilter = {Filename="FileToSearch.ext", Destination=SessionVar.Expand("%AppFolder%\\folder")};
    tFileList = SetupData.GetFileList(ARCHIVE_LIST, tFilePropFilter);

if tFileList then
    File.Run(SessionVar.Expand(tFileList[1].Destination.."\\"..tFileList[1].FileName) );
    end
    Best regards,
    Udo
  • Darryl
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Jul 2001

Thanks for the suggestion.
    REF: SUFSUG-5

Comment

Working...
    X