• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ashland IT
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2009

Contacting Indigo?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone here could help, I'm posting because I own a copy of autoplay, and have been having several issues recently, but all of my attempts to contact indigo have met with failure, via email, help ticket, and phone. I was hoping someone here might have a phone number that could be used to contact them or anything I may not have.

Are they having issues or some such at the moment? Or is this all a string of completely arbitrary bad luck?
  • Ulrich
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Apr 2005

Hello,

if you have an active support and maintenance plan, please open a ticket in the customer portal. Otherwise, just post your question here.

All tickets that enter the system are answered as soon as possible, however I don't see a single query containing "Ashland".

Ulrich

Comment

• Ashland IT
      Forum Member
      • Aug 2009

Well, looking into it, it is Autorun 6.0, so this is a slightly off forum, but the issue isn't so much a technical one that sound advice could help as much as one we need the company to help. The computer upon which the program was originally installed had a hard drive failure, and it could not be recovered.

When we then tried to install and use the program on another system we were told that we had a banned or stolen serial number, error #101. The issue thus arises that we need Indigo to allow us to reinstall the software, as the assumption is that it assumes the serial number stolen due to the previous installation.

Comment

• Desmond
        Indigo Rose Staff Member
        • Jul 2003

Hello,

We have cleared your serial's activation history -- you should now be able to activate your software successfully.

Please feel free to post back if you experience any further issues.

Regards,
        Desmond.

Comment

Working...
        X