• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • idx
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Feb 2009

Another copy of the software

Hello,

I have been using autorun to create mm business cards for my company. I downloaded the software on 2 computers; mine and my managers so he could use it in case of some kind of emergency. Last week my computer literally caught on fire. The link for the download has obviously expired and we never received a hard copy of the software. What can I do to get the software back on my pc?

Thanks,
    Brian
  • Ulrich
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Apr 2005

Hello,

please go to our contact form at the Autorun MAX! web site, and give as many info as you can about your purchase (date, registered user name, email), so we can send you a new download link for the software.

Ulrich

Comment

• oldshsdow
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Mar 2009

Re-Install autorun max

I have sent several emails to Indigo Rose trying to get info on re-installing autorun max on my new computer. I have installed it on Vista and I now find that my old activation does not work. Several requests from Indigo Rose has not provided any response. My original order # was 90627135 dated 21-Nov-2006. My original activation was 000015-AEJP1P-167Q8X-P1562D-0AJWH9-8QY069-DKEUG1-6MECXF-CBANWP-9XF5VU. My email address has changed since original registration. It is now [email protected]. I would like to know how to get my software back operational. Thank you

Comment

• Ulrich
        Indigo Rose Staff Member
        • Apr 2005

Hello,

you contacted us using the email jrb1934 and new instructions were sent to that email address. Did you not receive the message?

Ulrich

Comment

• idx
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Feb 2009

Hi, I never received the email. Can you please send the link to [email protected] ? Thank you very much.

Comment

• Ulrich
            Indigo Rose Staff Member
            • Apr 2005

Hello,

please create a new ticket with your details (order number, name and email used), and give us an email address that will accept our reply. No ticket is left unanswered, but we see lots of answers bounce back because the addresses informed are incorrect, mailboxes are full, etc.

Kind regards,
            Ulrich

Comment

• idx
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Feb 2009

How much does an additional business license cost for this program? Thank you.

Comment

• Ulrich
                Indigo Rose Staff Member
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by idx View Post
                How much does an additional business license cost for this program? Thank you.
                Hello,

for current pricing of our products, please visit http://www.indigorose.com/buy-now/ . We normally don't have special prices for single license purchases.

Ulrich

Comment

• idx
                  Indigo Rose Customer
                  • Feb 2009

We previously purchased 3 or 4 licenses and we need one more. Should I just buy it off of your website?

Comment

Working...
                  X