Indigo Rose Software

Professional Software Development Tools

+ Reply to Thread

Another copy of the software

Hello,

I have been using autorun to create mm business cards for my company. I downloaded the software on 2 computers; mine and my managers so he could use it in case of some kind of emergency. Last week my computer literally caught on fire. The link for the download has obviously expired and we never received a hard copy of the software. What can I do to get the software back on my pc?

Thanks,
    Brian

Hello,

please go to our contact form at the Autorun MAX! web site, and give as many info as you can about your purchase (date, registered user name, email), so we can send you a new download link for the software.

Ulrich

Re-Install autorun max

I have sent several emails to Indigo Rose trying to get info on re-installing autorun max on my new computer. I have installed it on Vista and I now find that my old activation does not work. Several requests from Indigo Rose has not provided any response. My original order # was 90627135 dated 21-Nov-2006. My original activation was 000015-AEJP1P-167Q8X-P1562D-0AJWH9-8QY069-DKEUG1-6MECXF-CBANWP-9XF5VU. My email address has changed since original registration. It is now oldshadow@centurytel.net. I would like to know how to get my software back operational. Thank you

Hello,

you contacted us using the email jrb1934 and new instructions were sent to that email address. Did you not receive the message?

Ulrich

Hi, I never received the email. Can you please send the link to a.brian.smith@gmail.com ? Thank you very much.

Hello,

please create a new ticket with your details (order number, name and email used), and give us an email address that will accept our reply. No ticket is left unanswered, but we see lots of answers bounce back because the addresses informed are incorrect, mailboxes are full, etc.

http://www.autorun.com/site/support.php

Kind regards,
    Ulrich

How much does an additional business license cost for this program? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by idx View Post
    How much does an additional business license cost for this program? Thank you.
    Hello,

for current pricing of our products, please visit http://www.indigorose.com/buy-now/ . We normally don't have special prices for single license purchases.

Ulrich

We previously purchased 3 or 4 licenses and we need one more. Should I just buy it off of your website?