• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smanners
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2006

SetupFactory Unwanted Behaviour

Hi Guys,

I have discovered a most annoying behaviour tha think is a bug.

When editing a folder reference and I have something like:

Folder Reference = Z:\SOE-in-a-Can\Driver Packs\HP\DC7800\$OEM$\$1\Drv\DC7800

and

Install To = %AppFolder%\$OEM$\$1\Drv\%Manufacturer%\%Model%

Then I click on th browse button of "Folder Reference" to select another path it immediatel sets my "Install To" path to %AppFolder% which is rather annoying given I dont want it to change and I never asked it to change.

Can this please be corrected?
  • smanners
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2006

I can see what its doing, its automatically modifying my destination path relative to my %AppFolder%. But this is precisely what I dont want it to do. My target destination path is a different structure.

How do I stop this from happening as I have a template script and I dont want to keep having to change the destination back to what I need it to be.

Comment

• JXBURNS
      Forum Member
      • Apr 2001

This is the same as I reported in http://www.indigorose.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19203

I believe there may be an update to SUF7 before year end (hoping) to solve some of these long outstanding problems.

John

Comment

• smanners
        Forum Member
        • Sep 2006

Thanks... its driving me nuts... Constantly having to triple check my scripts since I can no longer rely on them keeping the settings I have manually entered.

Comment

Working...
        X