• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nsti
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Oct 2004

Missing Basic Object??

I am just getting under way with developing new CD browsers with AM7 as Demoshield is no more. Interestingly, I do not see some pretty basic objects such as a simple line object. Anyone know where it is?

Thanks!

Jack
  • yosik
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jun 2002

Although there is no line object, youcan use a shape plugin with smal width for that (although not rotate it. Hint Hint Hint...).

Yossi

Comment

• nsti
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Oct 2004

R.E. Line Object

Not the most efficient way to accomplish it? But that will work.

Thanks!

Jack

Originally posted by yosik View Post
      Although there is no line object, you can use a shape plugin with smal width for that (although not rotate it. Hint Hint Hint...).

Yossi

Comment

• azmanar
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Oct 2004

Extend Graphic Handling with Rotate and Crop

Hi,

Since AMS is a multimedia packaging program and not a drawing program, I would use either DrawPlus or GIMP for my graphics need.

However, I really need AMS7 to handle graphics better, ie the ability to rotate and to crop graphics. Hopefully this is in the works.
        Newbie Examples
        ------> AMS 7.5 : amstudio.azman.info
        ----> AMS 6 & 5: www.azman.info/ams/
        ----> FB: facebook.com/GuideToWealth

----> Content Development Blog: www.AZMAN.asia

Comment

• nsti
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Oct 2004

R.E. Graphics Options

I would agree that AMS is not a multimedia package, but it is meant to produce graphics that are pleasing for the user to view. If the application is to work in the same league as applications such as the now discontinued Demoshield? The application is going to have to provide for the basics in order to produce the rich graphics. The potential for IndigoRose with this this application is quite high.

Yes... I can use Photoshop or GIMP to produce the graphics and then lay them in? (And I do for the complex graphics...) But for simple graphics that is overkill.

Jack Wilson
          Northwest Software Technologies, Inc.

Originally posted by azmanar View Post
          Hi,

Since AMS is a multimedia packaging program and not a drawing program, I would use either DrawPlus or GIMP for my graphics need.

However, I really need AMS7 to handle graphics better, ie the ability to rotate and to crop graphics. Hopefully this is in the works.

Comment

Working...
          X