There is a new service release (v184.108.40.206) available for TrueUpdate 2.0. You can get the latest version by selecting Help > Check for Update from within the product. If you have any trouble getting the update through the product, here are direct links to the patch and readme file.
Download TrueUpdate 220.127.116.11 Patch
View Readme File
18.104.22.168 - October 31, 2006
22.214.171.124 - September 8, 2006
- Feature: Added Windows Vista support to the System.GetOSName action.
- Feature: Updated a couple of table values in the System.GetOSVersionInfo action as well as ensuring support on Windows Vista.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where bookmarks weren't being saved between sessions in the script editor.
- Fix: Fixed an incorrect validation error while in the action wizard for the String.Mid action's "NumChar" parameter.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where blank strings passed as variable values to an HTTP.Submit action were not being passed properly.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where variables passed to an HTTP.Submit GET action were being appended to the URL twice in some situations.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where you could not edit file paths in the Action Wizard for some Crypto actions.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the script editor and the action properties dialog would occasionally have problems parsing actions with actions embedded in their parameter list.
126.96.36.199 - March 15, 2006
- Feature: Added the /NOFOCUS command line argument that will stop the client executable from stealing focus when it is launched.
- Feature: Added the /NOAUTOPROXY command line argument that forces all actions that use HTTP connections not to use the autoproxy feature.
- Fix: Fixed a couple small memory leaks.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where changes made on the Upload page of the Publish Wizard were not being saved properly.
- Fix: Fixed an error where the autoproxy feature was not working properly with autorproxy scripts that returned more then one proxy server. This affected all HTTP related actions.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where design-time specific data was being serialized into the runtime causing the client to be updated in certain cases when it was not needed.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the File.RunAs() action was incorrectly handling the command line parameter option. Now all command line options will make it through to the launched process.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the file count passed to the file and folder delete callbacks would occasionally not count directories properly.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where Zip actions would occasionally display internal error messages when an error was encountered.
- Fix: Made it so that publish settings changed during the publish wizard always save unless the user cancels the publish process.
188.8.131.52 - March 9, 2006
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the "Offsets" on the Style tab of the screen properties were not being saved properly.
184.108.40.206 - September 9, 2005
- Feature: Added a new folder preference called "Additional themes" that allows you to use themes from additional locations rather than being restricted to just the product themes folder.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where jumping to a screen located before the current screen in the screen list would not update the screen history properly.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the last published date was not being saved.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in Math.HexToNumber where incorrect conversions were being returned for large hex values.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where importing a .REG file containing DWORD values would fail to import the correct value.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in Crypto.BlowfishEncryptString where the encrypted value was being encrypted improperly in some circumstances and would fail when decrypted.
- Fix: Added 8 new error messages for the Service.Create action that handle additional failure scenarios.
- Fix: Fixed a couple errors in the Service.Create action's prototype.
- Fix: Fixed an issue in the language mapping where the Serbian language was being interpreted as being Croation because they both have the same primary language IDs.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in the Import Registry Values feature where it was enclosing the registry value type in quotes in the generated action script.
- Fix: Fixed the session variable %DAOPath%. It was not being populated at runtime.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the spell checker was not working on property grid fields.
220.127.116.11 - June 27, 2005
- Feature: New Action - System.Is64BitOS that determines if the user is running a 64 bit operating system (OS).
- Feature: New Action - Math.HexToNumber that returns the equivalent decimal value of a hex value.
- Feature: New Actions - System.EnumerateProcesses and System.TerminateProcess. These actions can be used to enumerate and terminate processes.
- Feature: New Actions - Crypto.BlowfishEncryptString and Crypto.BlowfishDecryptString. These actions allow you to Blowfish encrypt and decrypt a string.
- Feature: Added new parameter "IncludeIndices" to the XML.GetElementNames action to append the delimiter:index string (e.g. ":3") to each element name.
- Feature: Added "test for error" code template.
- Feature: Added new design-time themes found under Tools > Customize | Themes.
- Feature: Some of the XML actions can now return results for the root element ("/") where appropriate.
- Fix: Fixed some issues with the Portuguese language module.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where TrueUpdate Servers were using their HTTP Authentication data even if the "Use HTTP Authentication" checkbox was unchecked.
- Fix: Updated the Ukranian language module with additional messages.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in the Acrobat detection script.
- Fix: Made a change to the FTP upload code that will hopefully help some users who were experiencing problems with servers caching their files.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in the Service.Create action where the "Dependencies" table wasn't functioning correctly.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in the Service.Start action where the "Arguments" table parameter wasn't functioning properly.
18.104.22.168 - April 4, 2005
- Feature: Added an undocumented action called SessionVar.DumpToTable that returns a table indexed by session variable names and whose values are the variable values. This can be useful for debugging purposes.
- Feature: Added new Crypto category of actions. This category includes 9 new actions for encoding and decoding data. These are the same actions available in the Crypto plugin.
- Feature: Added new XML category of actions. This category includes 15 new actions for manipulating XML (Extensible Markup Language) files. These are the same actions available in the XML plugin.
- Feature: Added a textual copy of the TrueUpdate User's Guide to the help file.
- Feature: Added the TrueUpdate Server ID to the log file if there were errors downloading the server configuration files.
- Feature: Added the Internet Error dialog which will prompt the user for authentication information if authentication is required but none has been provided.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where if the Application.Exit action was called during the execution of another action such as a File.Find, it would cause the exit not to work afterwords.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in the Folder.Create action where it would enable a folder with trailing spaces to be created. Now trailing spaces in the folder path are removed.
- Fix: Made it so that File.Find, File.Copy, File.Move, File.Delete and File.Install all abbreviate the file paths displayed in the status dialog if it is visible and a callback function is not being used.
- Fix: Fixed an error in the Math.Round action that would cause incorrect results to be returned when using high decimal precision.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where HTTP.GetFileSizeSecure would default the port value to 80 rather than 443.
- Fix: Made it so that the Import button on the Scrolling text screen will default to import HTML files if the Test Type is set to HTML files, and text files if the Text Type is set to text.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where languages with no secondary IDs in the language map file would sometimes fail to be recognized if at runtime they returned a secondary ID.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the FTPWI actions would incorrectly encode spaces in FTP Urls as %20.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where error code 2506 was mapped to an incorrect language file message ID.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where if Application.Exit was called from anywhere in the update, the log file would say the return code was 5. Note that the actual process return code was still correct in most cases.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where no matter which return code you specified in a call to Application.Exit from a screen, the application return code would be 5. Now you can do Application.Exit(0) and it will actually return 0 and not 5.
- Fix: Made it so that all projects that were saved with version 22.214.171.124 or earlier have their screen's actions modified so that Application.Exit() is replaced with Application.Exit(EXIT_REASON_USER_ABORTED). This is to make it properly return 5 as an exit code when aborting from a screen.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in the Import Registry Values feature where REG_SZ values were being added to the project as REG_MULTI_SZ values.
- Fix: Fixed the language file of the French Select Folder screen. It was configured as a different screen.
- Fix: Fixed a few messages in the French.xml language file.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where creating a new project using right click New > TrueUpdate 2.0 Project would generate an error when you tried to open it.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the title wasn't being saved in the project file's properties. This also affected the title shown on a project report.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the DlgListBox.SetItemProperties action would cause the setup to crash if used on a ListBox screen using CheckList Boxes.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the languages selected through the project wizard were not being properly updated on completion.
- Fix: Made it so that the cancellation of the build process is reported as an error, rather then being reported as a special event.
- Fix: Fixed various help file bugs.
126.96.36.199 - March 7, 2005
- Added 2 new languages: Ukrainian and Italian.
- Added a new feature that allows the program run in the pre-build publish settings to create an INI file of build constants that will be read in and used for the build. See the help file topic "Run Before Build" for details.
- Made it so that if an error occurs during update publishing, a Publish Report is generated with error details.
- Made it so that File.SetAttributes() would not makes any changes to the file's compressed attribute unless the "Compressed" value was specifically passed into the action.
- Fix: Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause the HTTP.Submit() action to fail.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the HTTP.Submit() action would sometimes not return all of the information returned by the server.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the HTTP.Submit() action was sometimes not working properly when using the SUBMIT_GET method.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where action plugin dependency files were not being included in the update properly.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in the project converter where the "Download File (HTTP)" screen was not displaying an error screen if an error occurred during the download.
- Fix: Fixed some problems with the screen preview that would sometimes occur if multiple items were selected in the Client or Server screen trees.
- Initial release