• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lookinghawk
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2005

Change Web Object Scroll Bar Color Made Easy

I found this java script that will let you change your Web object Scroll Bars very simply by generateing the code for you.

Copy an paste the code in to HTML.

I hope that it is helpful.

Toksa

Lookinghawk
    Attached Files
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Nice. :yes

Comment

• Mina
      Forum Member
      • Oct 2005

Comment

• Lookinghawk
        Forum Member
        • Dec 2005

Thank You; Mina

Yes this script is from the Web. Could not tell you where I found it, it certainly was not at the page you indicated, but it was at a site of free java script. I only placed it in a html file so peoples could run it without being connected to the internet.

I certainly did not write it. I could not embelish myself like that. LOL.... I can hardly type. hehehehehehe

Reading this forum I noticed alot of questions of curiosness asked about changing the scroll bar colors of a web object. There were many answers provided by the many talented members here on this forum.

One answer being to place this code into your document. Well writing code is the last thing I could ever be efficient in. So I looked out on the internet and stumbled on this script which I thought was really a useful tool.

I hope that others like myself also find it useful wherever it resides.

toksa
        Lookinghawk

Comment

• willfreer
          Forum Member
          • Aug 2004

scroll bar

After setting the color, and pasting it into note pad. I saved it as file.htm Now, how will my webobject know to use this scroller?

Comment

Working...
          X