• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Derek
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • May 2001

Actions Book

As time goes by, there's gonna be lots of little snippets and ideas that are worth keeping ... in one place preferably.

Yesterday, I thought about making a 'Book' in AMS4 that will allow yu to do this. Then I thought about it a bit more and decided this may be harder than I figured it would be.

I figured the best way to design it was to have a similar setup to the Actions Tab, where yu have a drop-down style list of all the Actions on the left of the page. This would allow yu to choose any action under a category and view the 'bits yu wanted to keep' somewhere on the right.

The (possibly) daunting bit comes with the fact that, with most of the Actions, there are so many things you can do with them. There really is no way you can document all that .. is there? Especially when, to acheive something, many actions are tied to other Objects / Actions ... so it starts to get a bit crazy!

Does anybody have any ideas they wanna share on this. I figured when (IF!) it was done, I would post it for ppl to use and they can add the bits they wanna keep, themselves.

I have a dropdown menu made up with all the Categories and Actions listed under each which was done using Flash. I'm thinking that may be harer than I thought coz it's not gonna be easy having each Action clickable and produce a different result ... when it's all part of the same movie! Help on that would be welcomed.

I'll leave yu to fill the rest of this page up with all the good stuff! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    -
    = Derek
    ["All glory comes from daring to begin" - fortune cookie]
Working...
X