• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffman
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Mar 2005

SQLite plugin difficulty...

Hey guys,

Sorry for such an open-ended question, but how hard is it for someone to use the SQLite plugin with no SQL experience? I really have no experience using SQL databases, i've only done a few simple SQL queries with various applications.

I'm brainstorming the best way to store, query, and display mp3 tag information within my APM application. I originally thought of just using an external flat file, but realized this may not be the best way since i'd want to link multiple titles to albums and multiple albums to artists, etc.

Any thoughts here? I'd appreciate ideas on the best way (performance wise and efficiency) to accomplish this...

-T
  • Worm
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jul 2002

IMO SQLite is the way to. Especially if you ever wanted to be able to search for artists, titles, etc...

As for writing a query, I don't think you're going to have too much difficulty figuring it out.

Comment

• Buffman
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Mar 2005

Thanks Worm!

I'll buy the plugin this week. I've noticed quite a few people have posted SQLite projects and examples, so I dont' think i'll have a problem getting started either.

-T

Comment

Working...
      X