• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cummins
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2006

Transition effects

Hi everyone

Is it possible to make fading effects for images in different pages? Let me explain. When the user jumps from one page to another, Image 1 on this jumped page will fade in. Actually there will be two images in this page but Image 2 is invisible and will fade in when Image 1 (or a button) is clicked. As you can guess when Image 2 is visible the first one will be invisible. This should also work the other way around. I don’t want to use any plug in for this as I do not really feel comfortable with all these stuff. Can someone give me the code for this or show me how to do it?

Any help will be appreciated.
  • TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

Worm made a project that did just that. He used it for a slide show. In short he used the On Timer event to set the Opacity of the images to fade them in and out and switch the images. If you can't find it on the forums, I will search for it on my harddrive.

Tigg
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Sep 2002

Here is the link to the project

TJ-Tigger
      "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
      "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
      Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• Cummins
        Forum Member
        • Jun 2006

Many thanks for the hand TJ. I will just check it out to see if it is what I am looking for.

Comment

Working...
        X