• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmMartin
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2005

More Help Needed

Okay, so this is my second day with the software and it's great! It's doing everything I wanted and I'm sure it will create a nice visual presentation that everyone will appreciate.

What I'm doing is creating a nice startup menu to navigate to various Microsoft Producer files, published to html. The html is opened in a web browser on the right hand side of the screen, while the navigation buttons remain on the left.

My problem now is that I cannot get the producer to load on a second trip to that page.

My producer files have a video and powerpoint slides going at the same time. The first time I click on the link, everything works perfect. The second time I activate the page, only the slides show and fill the whole browser box. My video and chapter list dissappear!

I've tried Web.Refresh, loading the URL again on reaccess, and disabling then re-enabling the browser on access.

Any idea on how to refresh the entire contents of the web browser?
  • Intrigued
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2003

Have you checked out this action:

Web.Refresh("NameOfWebObjectGoesHere");

?
    Intrigued

Comment

• jmMartin
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2005

Yep, it's not working. When I return to the page with the web browser on it, only part of the producer file shows, the slides.

While I got you here, how do you access an object on a different page? I'm trying to load a different URL based on which button was clicked to get them to that page with the browser.

my page is called "saleVideo" and the browser is called "web1"

Comment

Working...
      X