How may I Add other corsors in AMS and another questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darknis
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2004

How may I Add other corsors in AMS and another questions?

I HAVE THIS QUESTIONS,
    can you help me?

1. How may I change the AMS ico for another?
    2. How may I change the text on Title Bar?
    3. How may I activate the maximize button on the Title Bar?
    4. How may I Add other corsors?

Thanks,

Darknis
  • TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by darknis

I HAVE THIS QUESTIONS,
    can you help me?

1. How may I change the AMS ico for another?
    2. How may I change the text on Title Bar?
    3. How may I activate the maximize button on the Title Bar?
    4. How may I Add other corsors?

Thanks,

Darknis
    1. Search the forum for "change icon" and you should find a good post with a couple apps that allow you to change icon and the rules from IR on what you can and cannot change.
    2. In AMS, go to Project->Window Settings to change the text in the title Bar. There are some actions that allow you to do changes as well.
    3. Don't think it can be done.
    4. Again I don't think it can be done.
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• Brett
      Indigo Rose Staff Member
      • Jan 2000

TJ is right on all four points. 3 and 4 are great ideas, though and are both things that we will seriously consider for a future major release.

Comment

• darknis
        Forum Member
        • Dec 2004

Thanks for your help.

TJ_Tigger

please help me with the mp3 player (.m3u) buttons in the forum of the previous version of AMS

Thanks,

Darknis

Comment

• Protocol
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Oct 2002

For the Maximize button, I've always created my own Min, Max and Close buttons in Photoshop and made them look like the Windows bar.

Brett, I know this is the wrong forum for this, but since it's on the table, could we also consider a resize function to the project window? It would be super-nifty-keen.

As for the mp3/m3u thang...for those of you who need to stream mp3's...listen up. This is cool (and free...which is also cool...I'm rambling...)

1) Open up Notepad

2) Type in the exact link address to your online mp3 file. For example: http://www.yoursite.com/music/Yoursong.mp3

3) Then click on save

4) When the window pops up to prompt you to save, there will be a box under the new name section called "Save As Type". Select "All".

5) Then save the text document as the name of the song and add ".m3u". For example: Yoursong.m3u

6) Next, upload this new "Yoursong.m3u" file to your site.

7) Finally, make the hyperlink point to this file instead of the mp3 file. For example: http://www.yoursite.com/Yoursong.m3u

Before, when the user clicked on the hyperlink, it started a download of the mp3 file. Which takes forever and is pretty much ugly.

Now, when the user clicks on the hyperlink, it streams the mp3 file (which is to say: it plays it almost live). This is also a more secure method of storing your files (although it is not 100% secure - Peeps can still surf backwards to get the real mp3 link if they're mean and nasty ).

Protocol
          "White-colla-AMS-gangsta."

Comment

Working...
          X