• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charwell
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Mar 2002

I know this will sound dumb, BUT

I am in outside sales.... HVAC wholesaler to be exact... I ask for alot of catalogs from vendors... they are eager to supply, but when I ask for possible cd alot say they're not available.... how is the best approach to do a cd for my vendors?
    Also, I am currently working on a cd for the company I work for... any suggestions?
  • Celeste
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2001

Re: I know this will sound dumb, BUT

Hi,
    Not sure what you're asking. I would need more information in order to give you sound advice.

Comment

• AGRO
      Forum Member
      • Oct 2000

I have found that one of the best ways to sell a CD is to give them a sample. Some times i give them a sample of a CD I just sold to someone or sometimes I make a CD for them with there company which includes expiration feature in it (30days). This is almost a guarenteed sale for me I have found, the people who look at the CD are just in "AH". And then I give them a great deal for the development of the CD. They just keep coming back for more CD's and they come back for updates for the CD, which cost money of course. I think this is what you were asking???

Eric

Comment

• charwell
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Mar 2002

Celeste, Eric basically answered my question...
        Eric, thanks for the response... now that I have all these toys I need to pay for them...
        I understand that a project varies in price..
        Guess this isn't the place to discuss business... thanks for the advice!

Comment

• Bruce
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Jun 2001

charwell-
          Drop me a note, I'm at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X