• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dragon
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2002

Play animation

Hi there,

I have learned a lot from AMS, but is there any way that I can put or play animation into my menu page. I know that AMS is not support GIF, but is there a way. Anyone who know please tell me. Thank You
  • IanR
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2002

Re: Play animation

Since AMS does support AVI files, you could use a copy of JASC Animation Shop to load the GIF animation and then save it as a AVI animation.

Ian

Comment

• tbybee
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jul 2000

This isn't the best workaround, but you could put your animations into a powerpoint presentation and launch this at startup. More than likely you've got other things you want to happen with your menu that powerpoint can't handle and it's not as professional going back and forth. By the way, if anyone is having more problems running powerpoint files from cd using AMS, let me know. I've done a lot of cd's with powerpoint files on them and maybe I could help.

Tony

[This message has been edited by tbybee (edited 03-21-2002).]

Comment

• Celeste
        Forum Member
        • Jun 2001

I've created Flash animation and used that in my Autoplay menu which will open up the Flash window to play, and I have also exported the .swf file into an .avi file to embed in the menu.

Comment

• AGRO
          Forum Member
          • Oct 2000

You can use flash to make a intro and save it as a .exe when the flash .exe is finished or skipped the AMS .exe starts up. when the AMS project is ended you can have another flash intro play.

in worse case you can use the new flash mx to import a .gir and save it as a .avi. the new flash supports movies!! with the new AMS4 and Flash MX it is going to make my life a lot easier!!!

AGRO

Comment

Working...
          X