• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • burner
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2002

Newbie here and am in trouble!

I do everything right. Make the Project make sure all the objects and extras are properly referrenced, when I preview everything works like a dream. Now when I build I get a screen where my build location is c:\output. I did everything including making the build location the same as the Virtual CD Rom location built the project but when I burn it it is a no go. I get E:\Virtual CDRom\xxx not found after burning. Don't get me wrong, the autoplay works I get the welcome screen, the buttons highlight nicely sounds play but all the referenced material is wrong. I use Nero to burn? What is wrong?? (....help?
  • Mark
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Jun 2000

Re: Newbie here and am in trouble!

Hi,

You should give this knowledge base article a read:

mark.
    MSI Factory The Next Generation Intelligent Setup Builder

Comment

• burner
      Forum Member
      • Mar 2002

Mark hi and thanks for the reply.
      I did read the whole article and i did understand it. Maybe I should explain. When I preview my project I use the C:\Virtual CD directory. I have all my txt and or programs in it too. Preview is FINE! When I build I make my "output directory the same, ie Virtual CD right? Ok when I do this then my menu will be in there. Is this the directory I should use as the source for burning? That was my problem. If you get the time I thank you for an answer(simple yes or no is enough).

Comment

• Mark
        Indigo Rose Staff Member
        • Jun 2000

Hi,

"C:\Virtual CD" is used to represent the root of your CD-ROM. So yes "C:\Virtual CD\" should be the source for your burning.

mark.
        MSI Factory The Next Generation Intelligent Setup Builder

Comment

• burner
          Forum Member
          • Mar 2002

Thanks.Will try it out!

Comment

Working...
          X