• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MasterG247
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2002

HELP! Making enhanced cds with Auto play

I want to make an enhanced music cd, so when i burn the first session, it will be music, and the second session will be the auto play menu and programs. I want to know how can u setup auto play to play the music cd when you click on the icon on the menu. Do I just tell it to read from my cd-rom (G:track 1)? or should I make up a wave file (track 1.wav) on the virtual cd? I hope I am not confusing ne one, ure help is appreciated, thanks
  • Kurt S
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2001

Re: HELP! Making enhanced cds with Auto play

With a CD Extra I don't think you can point it to the CDA marker. Adding a wave file and pointing to that will work BUT, are you going to have enough room for both the audio tracks and the wave file?

The way I do it is to create an mp3 and point to that. Granted it may not sound as good as a wave but you should have enough room on the CD.

Comment

• MartinUK
      Forum Member
      • Mar 2002

Hi MasterG247,

Seems we have a similiar requirement / project. Sorry, I don't have any suggestions or fixes but I am also searching for a resolution to this problem. I'm surprised there's not much out there on this as it would be a wicked production. Have you come across a menu able to play CD Audio tracks on commercial audio CD's? I haven't yet, so this might be revolutionary for the music industry?

------------------
      Regards

Martin

Comment

• Disc-man
        Forum Member
        • May 2001

Using a 2 session CD-EXTRA it is not possible to create a link to the CDA tracks. U can try making a mixed mode CD. Meaning that the menu is in track one and you're first is acctually track 2.

I've never tryed it using AMS as I use MMB (Multi Media Builder) to create this feature.

Comment

• tbybee
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Jul 2000

I've created mixed mode with a menu from ams. It worked great...as you indicated, the first track is the menu, and the remaining ones are the audio.

Comment

Working...
          X