• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frustrated1
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2002

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

I hope you can help me guys....here it goes. I have created an autorun menu, and upon preview it works fine. However, when I build it I get the message c:/color The specified file was not found. That also happens when I burn except in now shows the root as being E:/color The specified file cannot be found. I have tried everything I can think of, and have read all through this forum but still cannot figure it out. I am burning the contents of the virtual cd file onto my disk, and have followed all the instructions numerous times. HELP!!!! What am I doing wrong? In preview, it is all fine....Thanks so much!!!
  • Darryl
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Jul 2001

Re: HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

In your menu you are accessing this specific file that you indicated. After you Build and burn, where are you placing that file on the CD? The directory structure must be the same as you have defined in your menu.

I suggest you read the Knowledge Base article entitled "Previewing, Building and Burning". You can find this article at the following URL:

You will then learn what Preview mode actually is doing and why your files likely cannot be found after you Build.

------------------
    Sincerely,

Darryl Hnatiuk
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• frustrated1
      Forum Member
      • Feb 2002

Re: HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Hi there....I figured it out! For some reason my burning program was putting the files in the section that says "Name of file to appear on disk" as being C:/virtual cd/blah blah. I deleted the virtual cd part out of the path and it works fine. Thanks so much for such a great product!

Comment

Working...
      X