• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zymad
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2004

New question...

Sorry folks but new topic here now...

I have experimented with a Flash Splash at start up but can't seem to get my project to automatically start/continue after the flash has run...?

the flash runs then once complete sits there on desktop until user clicks on it before being presented with my first page...is there a way for me to set it that once the splash is finshed my project will automatically continue ???

cheers folks

zym
  • TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

This is from the help file

Flash File
    Start the application with a Flash movie.

Note: When a Flash movie is used, the movie window will only close automatically if the Flash movie fires the FSCommand "quit". The word "quit" is case insensitive. For example, fscommand ("quit").
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• rhosk
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Aug 2003

I might be missing something here, but you may want to look into "Dialog.SplashFlash" in the actions of your project. May solve all your problems.
      Regards,

-Ron

Music | Video | Pictures

Comment

• zymad
        Forum Member
        • Mar 2004

Thanks for the hints guys...

Thanks for the pointers folks will give them a try and let you know the results...

zym

Comment

Working...
        X