• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ted Sullivan
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Oct 2003

Spotlight: WinButton Object Plugin

Today we spotlight the "WinButton" object plugin by Indigo Rose Software. This addon is available for online purchase for only $19.99 US. This addon requires AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 Professional Edition. It does not work with the Standard Edition.

WinButton Object
    Use this object plugin to add standard Windows-style buttons to your AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 projects. WinButton objects automatically take on the look of the operating system, including Windows XP styles. They'll look just like they do in thousands of familiar Windows applications!

You can easily customize the text and alignment, as well as choose between "push" and "toggle" styles. Actions are provided to both get and set the button text as well as the current up/down state. Events for handling mouse clicks, focus and keyboard presses are all included.

For all of the technical details, please see the online help file.

Click Here for More Information and a Free Demo.

Screenshot of the WinButton object plugin being used in a sample project:
    New Release: Setup Factory 9.6 adds Windows 11 compatibility and support for hardware token OV/EV Code Signing certificates.
  • Intrigued
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2003

I recommend this plug-in!

One of my current projects is using this as a 'help section' (flash object) on/off (toggle) button.

What happens...

Flash object plays a small intro 'see what's to come' movie.

Then when a user clicks on the WinButton object they can check out the 'help section' (Flash object change out of media content)... click on it again and the original 'see what's to come' flash movie loads but then I have it 'seek' to the last frame and that shows my web site's URL and a tag line.

I am very happy with ALL of the plug-ins that I have used with concerns to Auto Play Media Studio 5.0 (Pro)! Top notch!

Please, keep up the great work and support I.R.!
    Intrigued

Comment

• Ted Sullivan
      Indigo Rose Staff Member
      • Oct 2003

That's great! We'd love to hear from other people who are using this plugin (or any AMS50 plugin for that matter). Let everyone know what you're using it for and if it was worth it or not!
      New Release: Setup Factory 9.6 adds Windows 11 compatibility and support for hardware token OV/EV Code Signing certificates.

Comment

Working...
      X