• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jun 2001

(COREY) Hard core learning CD

Hey buddy, when do we get blessed with your "How to do really hard AMS stuff" CD?
  • TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

What do you mean, we get that here on the forums almost everyday.
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• Corey
      Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
      • Aug 2002

I'm fedexxing my "objects, objects, objects" CD into the office in the morning, that should be out right away. Then I'll send in the "tables, functions, and data handling" next week. I'm hoping to have a couple more out right away on using Photoshop with AMS and using Flash with AMS as well as some project ones. I'm justing working on ways to get this stuff done faster, it takes an awful long time if you're being fussy about it, i.e. you notice at the vids at http://www.autoplayzone.com there's not a single glitch, no clearing of the throat, etc.

Tough gig if you want to be perfectionist about it, (try reading out loud for 7 minutes without making a glitch, never mind when you're improvising ) so I'm going to start compromising, i.e. the odd clearing of the throat is no big deal. That way I can get these done faster. As is I'm spending like 300 hours in production per CD or some ridiculous thing, believe it or not.

Corey Milner
      Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• Corey
        Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
        • Aug 2002

Actually make that the day after tomorrow, I just discovered that several of the lessons which I batched converted using Flix Pro are completely black although the audio seems to be fine. GARRRR... Couldn't possibly be more frustrated right now. Anyhow I'll fix this tonight and get it fedexxed in for Thursday morning and add it to the Speedy training site this weekend, should be ready for sale pretty quick after that because it's all perfect other than these handful of lessons which need to be re-compressed. Garrrrr... Gor frustrated, but Gor re-compress...

Corey Milner

Comment

• Bruce
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Jun 2001

What do you mean, we get that here on the forums almost everyday.
          Yeah but I don't look like an idiot watching the vids over and over again as I would asking over and over again.

Comment

• Corey
            Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
            • Aug 2002

Yeah, videos are great for that, I love 'em for the same reason. Did you get the first CD Bruce? If so, what did you think?

Corey Milner

Comment

• Bruce
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Jun 2001

Yes I did and thanks for asking. You did an outstanding job! Oh look there it is the golden thumb!!!! Well earned!

Comment

• Corey
                Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
                • Aug 2002

The golden thumb!!! Yeehaaaaaah! :

Corey Milner

Comment

Working...
                X