• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pixelator
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2004

General Extraction Error

I just created an autoplay menu on a CD which works on some computers and not on others. I first created it in Autoplay 4, but just recently upgraded to version 5 pro and redesigned the menu from scratch, and get the same problem.

When the menu tries to load, the computer pops up a dialog with the message "General Extraction Error at Location IMP1"

This happens on some computers running XP, and others running windows ME, and I can't find anything common about them that I can use to diagnose the problem with. It runs fine on other computers sitting in the same network.

I even tried to design a simple menu with no graphics and only simple text objects as buttons and it still gets the error.

Any clues?

I noticed a couple of other people have complained about this error in this forum but there was never any answers posted.

Please help!
  • Ted Sullivan
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Oct 2003

Please open a support ticket with your serial number and version info at http://support.indigorose.com. They'll probably want to look at your project file and get some more info from you to diagnose it.
    New Release: Setup Factory 9.6 adds Windows 11 compatibility and support for hardware token OV/EV Code Signing certificates.

Comment

Working...
    X