• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AaronCooper
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2002

Advanced training

Is there a source of more advanced instruction using the scripting language?
    I am not as familiar to the scripting language.
    With AutoPlay v3 there was a training CD that went into more detail about the use if the various Actions, Variables, and scripting.
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Yes, I'm putting the final touches on a CD right now however I cannot give you any release date yet. Soon though, within a couple weeks-ish. It's very good material.

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• Brett
      Indigo Rose Staff Member
      • Jan 2000

There is a scripting guide installed with AMS50. Usually it is installed here:

C:\Program Files\AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 Professional\Docs\AMS50 Scripting.pdf

You can also get to it from Start > Programs > Indigo Rose Corporation > AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 Professional > Scripting Reference

It is also shipped with the Standard version in the same places.

Comment

• Brett
        Indigo Rose Staff Member
        • Jan 2000

Oh yeah, the scripting guide is also incorporated into the Help file (see Help > AutoPlay Media Studio Help) from within the product. It is also online here:

Comment

• AaronCooper
          Forum Member
          • Apr 2002

I found those and I am reading them now.
          But sometimes a visual demo or more examples helps to understand the function and power you can do with scripts.

Originally posted by Brett
          Oh yeah, the scripting guide is also incorporated into the Help file (see Help > AutoPlay Media Studio Help) from within the product. It is also online here:

http://www.indigorose.com/webhelp/ams50/index.htm

Comment

Working...
          X