• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jun 2001

F-Key

Let's say I wanted to use our wonderful pop-up plug-in and have... help or hit the F1 key. How do I apply the F1 key to a help file or maybe exit?
  • Intrigued
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2003

This would be a nice feature if it's not available.

However, I struggled for about 45 minutes before I could code together a button, 2 pages, and a list box to duplicate what you ask of the plugin. (two pages because I have two choices on the menu, only)

But, it does work.

I would rather use Brett's Popupmenu plugin.. it has the nice 3-D effect and way less coding!
    Intrigued

Comment

• Bruce
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jun 2001

Yep, bought it awhile back I love it! Just thought I could add to it. Thanks

Comment

• Corey
        Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
        • Aug 2002

Maybe I've misunderstood here but did you try this?

with the keycode for F1 (112) as seen here:

Corey Milner
        Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• Intrigued
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Dec 2003

After reading this thread's original post, I tried the e_Key '112' (F1 - ASCII code) and it did not work with regards to the Popupmenu plugin.

However, I did accomplish such via using e_Key (112) with a ListBox object and was able to get such to work. Again, the ListBox did not look as good as Brett's Popupmenu plugin, in my opinion.

Tip: I used the On Key event not for the ListBox but for the Page's On Key event where the ListBox object resides.

Bruce, did you find a way yet?
          Intrigued

Comment

Working...
          X