• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 6lickdrdunDchics
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2002

when is next release?

for set up factory? (either patch, minor, or major version).
    i'm especially interested in search and replace feature...
  • Darryl
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Jul 2001

Re: when is next release?

Major version won't be for quite some time as it hasn't begun development yet. As for an update patch, it is the next on the list, however there is another project that needs to be completed first, so I cannot comment on when that will occur, however as I say, it won't be too long.

As for the search and replace suggestion, are you referring to a search and replace string action, or are you referring to a search and replace in the design environment? I really doubt a search and replace in the design environment will be done in this major version, however there is the possibility of an action, however ultimately it's up to the developers and how much time they have on their hands after the bugs have been resolved. It's currently in the suggestions database for them to consider.

Comment

• 6lickdrdunDchics
      Forum Member
      • Jun 2002

thanks for the info. regarding search and replace feature, i think it is addressed elsewhere in the postings, but i will verify.

Comment

• Darryl
        Indigo Rose Staff Member
        • Jul 2001

Both the search and replace string action and one for the design environment have been suggested before, however a string action has been brought up a few times lately, so I assume that is what you mean.

Comment

Working...
        X