• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scarreir
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2003

Shorcut Question

Hi! I have a question about creating shorcuts. In my setup, I have two radio buttons,witch after selecting one or the other the setup will install one or two shortcuts, respectively.
    The problem is that when I run the setup, even I choose the radio button option, it installs both shortcuts. I ve also send the variable value of the radio button to registry, for test purposes and the variable value is the correct one. I test this value in the actions menu on "After installing" tab

Thanks, Sonia
  • Adam
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • May 2000

Re: Shorcut Question

Sonya,

What actions do you have in the "After" event of that screen. I imagine there is just a small error in your script.

Thanks

Comment

• scarreir
      Forum Member
      • Sep 2003

In the Action tab "After" I have:
      IF %TpInstalaAI%=1 // TpInstalaAI: variable where it is stored the value s radio button
      CreateShortcut(xpto)
      END IF
      IF %TpInstalaAI%=2
      CreateShortcut(xpto)
      CreateShortcut(xpto1)
      END IF
      It doesn t seem to be an error in the script since in the compilation process there is no error

Comment

• Darryl
        Indigo Rose Staff Member
        • Jul 2001

The problem may be due to still having the shortcut creation selected on the file's properties (Shortcut tab). Check to see if that is the case. Also try placing a Message Box action in between each of the IF statements to see if it is entering the correct control structure.

Comment

Working...
        X