NO ONE RESPONDING TO MY POSTS, any reason why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marker0077
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2002

NO ONE RESPONDING TO MY POSTS, any reason why?

I have made posts, I have sent PM's, I have sent emails, no one is responding in any way shape or form, any reason why?
  • Brett
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Jan 2000

Re: NO ONE RESPONDING TO MY POSTS, any reason why?

Well, your last post that was not responded to was at 03:38 AM. I mean, we have to sleep sometime [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Please be patient. Posts are usually responded to quite quickly. Sometimes we or other users do not know the answer to your question immediately and wait for someone else to respond.

If you are in a real hurry for support, please email [email protected] with your question as well as your serial number and contact information. We are always more than happy to provide fast, personal support to our registered users.

Comment

• Marker0077
      Forum Member
      • Sep 2002

Re: NO ONE RESPONDING TO MY POSTS, any reason why?

The post before I started this thread was at 03:38 am on 07/07/03. The only reason I made this thread post was because RoadRash posted after I did & he recieved a response twice. Not only that, I emailed & PMed your staff about this & did not recieve a response that way either.

Someone has responded to my original thread now though. I thank you both for your time.

Comment

Working...
      X