• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jimmy Bond
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2001

Video and Transparency

When overlapping an image with transparencies over a video it ignores the transparency.......You can see it when working but when you build it doesn't work.....

Can you use transparent images over video?
  • Mark
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Jun 2000

Re: Video and Transparency

Hi,
    The problem that I had with IMAGES and AVI VIDEO Objects is that the AVI VIDEO Objects always override the IMAGE OBJECT. So if I place an IMAGE OBJECT over the AVI video, the AVI video will always appear in front, is this the problem that you are getting?
    As far as I know there is no way to place an IMAGE over and AVI video. The AVI video will always appear to be "in front" of the IMAGE Object.

mark.
    MSI Factory The Next Generation Intelligent Setup Builder

Comment

• Jimmy Bond
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2001

You got it. Why the $%#$.... I guess I'll have to work around that. Does anyone know of a way to use an image over an avi without the avi overiding everything?

Comment

• tbybee
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Jul 2000

I have had similar things happen with AVI's and even a Text Box object. I couldn't place an image over that. The way I got around it is somewhat of a pain, but it works. I just copy the original page and go between them. The user doesn't realize he's actually switching to a new page without the video.

Tony

Comment

Working...
        X