• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • janso
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2010

iWod mp3 player

Create your own ipod mp3 player with flash integrated into AMS. The example can be adapted to your needs by editing the apz. All mp3 files must reside in the flash folder and be specified in playlist.xml.

For best results the iWod should be parsed through a webobjekt, and not directly through the flashobj. There are examples in the forum that can provide guidance for this. You can also add ams files over the interface of the flash player, i believe.

Note, in some cases you must click the "Play" button (or random buttom) twice, for the iWod begin playing in the apz. Also there might be a problem with special chars which differs from utf8. This is not a problem if it run through a browser and webobject.

This is for total beginners, like myself, who want to learn integration of different source codes to a single traffic lane, like in the example. I am by no means a programmer, just want to learn new things. This is my third simple AMS project. Simple PSDs for all graphics are attached. Actionscript and .fla file with full source code for the flash in project are also available on request.

janso
    Attached Files
  • salim594
    Forum Member
    • May 2009

thanks

thanks i was looking for something like that

Comment

Working...
    X