• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bcavender
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2003

Demo Reinstall Question

I want to remove AMS and reinstall the demo because I am consistantly getting crashes at the end of builds. I may have a Win2000 problem of some sort that is affecting AMS operation. I have 25 eval days left. If I remove and reinstall....will I lose my 25 days?

If I want to spawn an identical copy of a project to backup/test with on another drive...can I just copy the Project directory & file structure to the other drive....or is there a preferred way?

Thanks!
    Bruce
  • Lorne
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Feb 2001

Re: Demo Reinstall Question

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think uninstalling and reinstalling will change the date that your evaluation period ends on. If for some reason your evaluation period is cut short, though, just email [email protected] with an explanation of what happened, and they should be able to reset things for you or give you an extension.

As for your second question, yes, you can copy a project by simply copying the Project folder and all of its contents to another location. Or, you can choose Tools > Create Zip Archive to pack the project up into a zip file. (If you go that route, be sure to enable the "Distribution folder" option on the Export Project to Zip Archive dialog.)
    --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

• bcavender
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2003

Re: Demo Reinstall Question

Lorne,
      Thank you for the response.

I will try that this evening.

Bruce

Comment

Working...