• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nopal
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2003

LAunch when execute a playlist the winamp from the Cd

¿It´s possible when I have a playlist,that this playlist will be execute by the winamp but from the cd no from the hard drive?
  • Lorne
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Feb 2001

Re: LAunch when execute a playlist the winamp from the Cd

Yes, just edit the paths in the .m3u file so they point to the files on the CD, and not on the hard drive.
    --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

• nopal
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2003

please, Could you say me how edit the paths in the m3u´s to do click in the cover of the album and open the winamp from the cd and the m3u?

P.S.:Sorry for my Enghish if you understand Spanish I write in Spanish,It woud be easier for me.
      THANKS ANYWAY

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Sep 2002

nopal, below is a link to a topic here on the forum that shows how to accomplish what you want to do. Once you download the file let me know if you have further questions.

el nopal, abajo es un acoplamiento a un asunto aquí en el foro que demuestra cómo lograr lo que usted desea hacer. Una vez que usted descargue el archivo déjeme saber si usted tiene otras preguntas.

Forum topic

Site with download
        TJ-Tigger
        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
        "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
        Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• nopal
          Forum Member
          • Jul 2003

Yes TIGGER I saw your topic and I Saw your project but I want use the winamp to open my m3u

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Sep 2002

Not a problem, if you use the method of creating a .m3u that is mentioned in the project I created and place it in the same directory as the .mp3s it will work for you. Without having a directory listed in the .m3u it will default to the current directory for winamp.

Are you planning on running from the CD or copying the files to the hard drive and running the files from there? Either way it does not matter as long as your .m3u only lists the file names without the path for example

USE THIS
            song1.mp3
            song2.mp3
            song3.mp3
            song4.mp3

DO NOT USE THIS IN YOUR .M3U
            c:\mydirectory\song1.mp3
            c:\mydirectory\song2.mp3
            c:\mydirectory\song3.mp3
            c:\mydirectory\song4.mp3

When you have created the .m3u using the first method above, then you could use the File.Open to open that file. If WinAmp is the default for reading the .m3u format, then it will open in WinAmp and play the songs listed as long as the songs are in the same directory as the .m3u.

I hope that helps.
            TJ-Tigger
            "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
            Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• nopal
              Forum Member
              • Jul 2003

I think that isn´t the answer I want.I try to explain better abut my problem:
              I have a project with the covers of 18 albums,I make 18 m3u´s and after I put the action in each cover FILE-OPEN-?????.m3u, when I build the project, logically the m3u´s are open with the winamp or the programme I have associated in my hard drive. But now I want to put the winamp in the CD with my albums and so this winamp from the cd open the m3u´s.

I have cds make with the autoplay menu studio 3.0(but I don´t make the project), which have this I want,when you open an album after click in the cover the winamp of the cd is opened and start to work the m3u.

It´s possible this with autoplay media studio 4.0.?

P.S.:I hope you understand my "special" English .
              if you answer me in Spanish it will be better.

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
                Indigo Rose Customer
                • Sep 2002

nopal

If you want to send me a copy of your .m3u file, I will see about putting together a quick example. By sending me the .m3u file I can use the songs you want and save some downloading time. I sent you a message with my e-mail

TJ-Tigger

Comment

Working...
                X