• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2000

Flash Button .fla request

Hi.
    I have lots of great flash buttons I would like to use in AMS, but not enough knowledge in Flash to write a script to trigger an action in AMS and use them.

Just need a simple .fla (i.e., Page.Jump, etc.) that will work in AMS with the fscommand.

There are really good examples on the forum but not with the .fla file included. I would really appreciate an example of that.

Thanks for any help.
    Michael
  • longedge
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Aug 2003

Here you are - the button sets the text of a label with the value of the e_fsCommand unless you click it in which case you jump to page 2.

Comment

• Michael
      Forum Member
      • Feb 2000

longedge,
      Thanks, that's exactly it! Much appreciated.

How do you get the swf button to work properly in AMS? I'm not seeing the swf changing when you press it. Checking the swf button outside of AMS, it seems to work fine (changes color).

Is this an AMS thing?

Again, thanks!
      Michael

Comment

• longedge
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        How do you get the swf button to work properly in AMS?
        :lol It is doing but just too quickly. If you change the code in AMS in the "On FSCommand" event to -

Code:
        Label.SetText("Label1", e_FSCommand);
        if e_FSCommand == "press" then
        Application.Sleep(300);
        Page.Jump("Page2");
        end
        You'll see the button change before the page jump. That's an off the shelf button, but when I make my own I always make the hover state animate in some way e.g. by adding some text at the side of the button.
        Last edited by longedge; 03-17-2009, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X