• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pjborg
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2001

Free Audio

I made a few small system sounds I thought I'd share. Feel free to use these, but of course, don't try selling them or anything like that [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. If there is a particular sound that you like, I could make more that are similar, as I find time. Just let me know. I hope one or 2 of these is useful to someone. The zip consists of 12 wav files at 553KB.

Checkout the full domain details of Nwaudio.com. Click Buy Now to instantly start the transaction or Make an offer to the seller!

• Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Re: Free Audio

Cool...

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• Lorne
      Indigo Rose Staff Member
      • Feb 2001

Nice sounds. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] What did you use to make them?
      --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

• pjborg
        Forum Member
        • Feb 2001

I used Cool Edit Pro with a plugin from TC Works. I don't think TC even sells this plugin any more, at least not for Windows systems, but it's a filter with variable waveform, variable modulation, variable everything. I can use any sound as the base sound, and then I tinker with it until it sounds the way I like it. There are many similar tools out there for most of the audio editor apps.

Comment

Working...
        X