• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDog37
    No longer a forum member
    • Feb 2008

Another try..

Ok, I tried another way to design this idea. I added some code that I got from others to try and get this to work but NO LUCK.

I would be very humble if someone could please shed some light on this for me, please.. :o

Thank you, :yes
    Joe
    Attached Files
  • JDog37
    No longer a forum member
    • Feb 2008

Hmm Any...

Any takers? Can anyone help me out? I think this one is a better design, and simple..

Thanks guys, :yes
    Joe

Comment

• Dermot
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Apr 2004

I think it might help if you explained what the problem was. "Another try" does not tell anyone anything. If you are referring to another thread, then at least put a link to that thread or something.
      Dermot

I am so out of here :yes

Comment

• ShadowUK
        No longer a forum member
        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Dermot View Post
        I think it might help if you explained what the problem was. "Another try" does not tell anyone anything. If you are referring to another thread, then at least put a link to that thread or something.
        Well if you actually looked at the project, Like I did. You'll find:

Q a): How can I name a folder something with the input box, (say we will name it "Main Folder") and then select what folders by checking the boxes, will be created in that "main Folder".

Q b): Also, If I want a "sub-directory" within the "Main Folder", (say we call that "bands") and then decide I want some of the checked folders in there instead, how can I achieve this?????

Comment

• Dermot
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ShadowUK View Post
          Well if you actually looked at the project, Like I did. You'll find:
          Well! I would rather know what it is before I download it and waste my time. If it is not something I can help with I would not bother downloading it. If someone wants help then the very least they can do is give some kind of explanation of what the need help with.
          Dermot

I am so out of here :yes

Comment

• ShadowUK
            No longer a forum member
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Dermot View Post
            Well! I would rather know what it is before I download it and waste my time. If it is not something I can help with I would not bother downloading it. If someone wants help then the very least they can do is give some kind of explanation of what the need help with.
            I agree. Now back onto helping him.

Comment

• JDog37
              No longer a forum member
              • Feb 2008

Ok..

Thank you ShadowUK, My fault Dermot, I guess I should have put the link. http://www.indigorose.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Folder

I just thought since the project I had was scraped, I didnt think to put the link.

I am trying to create folders (as needed for my music projects.) The music projects are always changing, so I need different sub-folders, and main folders.

Thanks for the reply guys,
              Joe

Comment

• JDog37
                No longer a forum member
                • Feb 2008

hmm

Anyone? HELP!! Please!?

Comment

• JDog37
                  No longer a forum member
                  • Feb 2008